Thursday, October 10, 2019

Small Heads and File Cabinets







Hour upon hour day upon day I didn't mean for my blog to be a examination of the minutia of my life but to a degree that's what it is. Like I said I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I still enjoy my comments about life's whips and scorns And outrageous fortunes and truly I like those Posts best but I guess like anything is the minutia that holds our universe together.

I was somewhat surprised (not really all that surprised is my brother does such quick and competent work) I got a call this morning indicating that he had built the coaster box for my new file cabinet to set in. My brother does such great work that always blows me away. Anyway, coffee klatch was uneventful except for I remember to take down my new tape measure so I can have one of the ladies wrap it around my head, skull to get an accurate measurement of circumference so that I can, with confidence, order headgear. I found in my life that good bad or indifferent my head is bigger than many. Sadly, when trying to buy hats at the hat store or wherever every item I try on seems to be small for a microcephalic. I cannot believe my head is that abnormally large but it might be sadly. Anyway, I had Helen do the job it seems like my head is almost 2 feet around! Can that be? 23 . 7/8 inches. My new shirt came in yesterday(Seriously, the day after I ordered it!). The shirts seem to fit, will check again after we wash, but so far so good. Holding my breath, armed with the new information of head circumference and plan to start ordering hats and caps and other headgear for the winter and style in general. When you're bald you have no option but to hide your lack of hair with a cool and trending cap. I have not ordered the caps yet but I did order a set of cooking utensils for pastry cooking, specifically I'm looking at items I can use for baking soda biscuits, cakes and possibly pie crusts. I can't eat hardly any of this but I can cook and sometimes that's fun enough look where I have a neighbor who consume anything I can make the seems happy to do it.

My brother with hand power drill in tow along with manufactured castor box fits the casters from the bottom drawer of my new file cabinet and proceeded to drill them into the wooden box. Zip zip times for and with a little bit of lifting and setting my new cabinet was ready for borders. Last week when we were cleaning out the boxes which came over from the house I threw away a lot of hanging folders for my files, in the file cabinet drawer. I thought have to manufacture those wireframes to hang the files off of but my brother showed me how the hanging file folders will fit perfectly in the drawer, I'm ready to go. I would start working on the project this afternoon I didn't have to go down south for bookclub. Most likely now filling the hanging files with files will be a weekend project for sure.

So the sense this interest line as far as this blog goes regarding the monolith at the door and what it turned out to be. Maybe with some cajoling/guilt I might get Mark Anthony over here this weekend sometime and assist me in catching up on my filing…




No comments: