Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Sound Of Music With Apologies to R and H



First off just to put everybody's mind ease as I know you're all perched on the edge your chairs just waiting for the news but my rear end looked significantly better this morning when my home health person looked at it, per my request,The open portions of loan did not look nearly as bad as it had yesterday we went ahead, regardless and applied the “new skin” and I felt significantly better all day though I am still maintain a fairly significant regimen of weight reduction options primarily leaning the chair back reducing pressure on the buttocks.I think I'll be okay for the trip out the library tomorrow, Thursday for bookclub.

I just don't know, I think I really am getting out of control with this whole Amazon prime thing. My rationale is that I spent money on Amazon prime why not take advantage of everything it has to offer? So, today I was getting ready to work out on my arm bike and was looking for some music to listen to while I pumped. I knew Amazon had some sort of a music option I've used it often non-very minimally. So, I dialed in Amazon prime music and got one song of the group I wanted to listen to (The Sandpipers) Specifically, Come Saturday Morning a song which a bit on my mind all morning. I've been contemplating a memory of a Saturday morning I spent with my good friend Henry at Boise State University. We took Henry's golf cart off-campus drove up to me and fifth market and got some cream cheese, hard crust French bread (which the market was famous for) then drove off to enjoy the day. Of course the only much play one song and then you have to enroll in their program which is $7.95 a monthWhich at first almost intimidating to the point that I closed The window but then I thought, hey, I can afford $7.95 a month For unlimited use of their music. Why not? I'm worth it. I spent the rest of the day off and on listening to the Sandpipers. Again, the point here is not that I'm spending a major part of the day listing to music from the old days was the fact that I engaged in another service from Amazon, eight dollars a month for music! How decadent is that? I'm sure I can afford this much for my entertainment which kind makes me feel guilty but it's time.

I literally have access to millions of songs if I knew what they were. I can build play lists, is that the term? I did this little bit when I said the other house and setting up what I was thinking would be playlists for working out. Pretty interesting concept, very self-absorbed but still I can do it in all manners of the phrase. So I wonder how much longer I can go before I start getting into trouble. I'm not looking for trouble really it's just that I kind of feel in the back of the mind I'm pulling the stops out and begin to go free reign on spending because I can. That's not adult is it? I don't plan to be irresponsible, a way to frighten of life for that, but I might just play “spend down”, trying to get ready for when I have the big one and I have to go into long-term care if I'm lucky enough to survive or unlucky to survive however one interprets quality of life after a major cerebral incident or neurological incident or whatever that will force me on the Medicaid, if Medicaid still exists at that point, and I have to live on a significant or insignificant amount of money per month since the state or whoever takes all my money to pay for my living arrangements and health supports but trading all my independence and freedom to living a nursing home/long-term care environment.

No comments: