Monday, October 07, 2019

Wading In To The.Pool



I will not call it an addiction, yet but I think I'm going to have to watch myself closely to be sure that I do not become addicted, addicted to that knock on the door and the surprise but not surprise of an item recently ordered off of Amazon.com. I'm not new to Amazon by any means in fact I have the embarrassing acknowledgment that I in fact belong to Prime that portion of the Amazon Kingdom for those who pay just a little bit more and enjoy a select service from everything from purchasing without having to pay postage the Amazon video and audio. Movies and music and everything else you might desire for just $100 and some change a year. I consider myself, still a bit of a newbie, but I'm not. I'm quite old but I've never really use the service for anything really significant. Oh, I like the movies I can rent or purchase, and I use it as my mainstay for low cost books, pens and some art supplies but really pretty penny-ante all things considered.

I've been doing a lot of exploring the last couple of weeks especially as I'm looking down the barrel of another winter possibly snow by this Wednesday. I'm seriously considering ordering a sixpack of spam or corned beef or other food products which could magically show up at my door prevented me from having to head out into the winter cold and ice. I haven't done it yet but I'm seriously considering. I'm looking for a tape measure to wrap around my head to get a fairly accurate measure of how big my head is so that I might be able to purchase some caps. I really held off or doing anything like clothing just because I have such a hard time buying close and then being heartbroken when I can't wear them. I'm just afraid of doing this online than having to go through that whole scenario of three wrapping the things and send them back to the seller. Dianne was excellent at this and I should take a lead she's done very well enough) Department of Amazon and a sundry sales opportunities.

Both things they are changing, no longer will I be dancing around the perimeter of the Amazon pool. Remember last week as I was beginning my new beginning to clean up my apartment. I don't have an adequate filing system. I left I cabinets I had at the house when I moved out. I've been trying to get by on folding folders file folder type things you know accordion type folders. I did get one of those plastic tote file boxes which is been really difficult to really use as any kind of a filing system. I just need to get the real thing which I did last week. I went to Amazon looked around and then waded into the pool. I found the two drawer file cabinet that has wheels/casters. I'm sure, however, I will have to have help with putting the casters on the file cabinet if I choose to use the casters still going to have to wrangle the box out of the box. I was hoping the order would come earlier in the day and I could call my brother who could come over and help me with setting up the file system but that didn't happen. When I went back and read the email from Amazon it said it had up to 8 PM to deliver the product and that wandered in around 5:45 PM, I heard the muffled knock (I think these guys and be horrified if somebody really answer the door when they delivered something) if you minutes ago looked out and there was another monolith blocking my door. I know what to do I will drag the box inside the apartment and let it set tell I get someone to help me extricate my new two drawer file cabinet

No comments: