Tuesday, January 21, 2020

542



If so please that there was no meetings today for me. I doubt that I doubt that I would have gone anyway. The disease process has gotten so bad that can barely sit up in my chair. I have been up in my chair all dayI do not know how wise this decision but it's done. My talk to text software is also reacting more funky unusual so if we get 500 words out of this posting I will be a superstar at least in my own vision.I am going to try lasting through NCI S which is for some reason was my favorite television shows. I am a little miffed they are canceling the show this season. Really like the idea of working for no-nonsense boss like the guy on the show..

I spent the day or at least part of it searching for my electronic thermometer that I purchased earlier this year. I was so proud of myself that I would have temperature indicator right here at my apartment. Well sadly I cannot put my hands on the thermometer. Earlier I didn't think I had temperature I just want to use the thermometer but as of this afternoon things are getting worse for me and now I really want to find my thermometer just see if in fact a running temperature. I don't know what that would do but would certainly give me something to do. Yesterday, I actually did some of my quote crypta quotes.
Today however I have a headache and I doubt that I could spend energy I would need to focus on the quotes. The Dragon software seems to be messing up and I don't know I don't notice the messy software. Actually I've had the software/over 20 years. We could do with the new Dragon program's.

Dianne, bless her heart, has been out and about today checking on pieces of art. I'm so excited she found a couple of prints that I think would look good on my walls are less than 20 bucks. How cool is that one is a Picasso and I don't know what the other pieces are but I'm kind of gettingt excited to fill the walls on my living space..

I'm getting a little bit nervous about tomorrow's shower. I have not heard anything from Annette. She was feeling pretty miserable on Monday and canceled all over appointments except for me. I'd really appreciate but only recently as I continue to spiral down I'm worried that she may not feel up to coming cancel thatblame her falter she feels to green to make the scene. The way I am feelings now I don't think I don't think we do anything for the rest of the week. I would even miss book club. I think it's going to takes some time to recap from this illness. That's okay I'm so excited my new book came in today. I haven't even unwrapped it from its shipping container yet but it's a good-sized volume and I think will be fun to get through. In the meantime I'm going to order the last book in the series I've been reading regarding the second world war. I thought I was all done with the volumes but there remains one which I will after I finish this book about Boston.okay

No comments: