Sunday, January 19, 2020

Chicken Soup Anyone?



Don't you just hate it when you start getting those little twinges in your upper chest and throat producing little bouts of unproductive coughing. At first you think it's just something in the air where you're working – – for example this morning I was making breakfast, find Sunday breakfast: fried potatoes, processed green peppers onions garlic's and of course lots pepper. I of course thought the pepper was what I was coughing about. Nothing significant just little tickles in my upper chest that moves up to my throat and causes some coughing. Now I'm not going to cast any blame. After all, I've been pretty lucky over the past couple years and not really anything significant. I must admit however, I become a little bit more concerned these days as I age the amount of concern over significant illnesses that are impacting seniors particularly strains of flu seem to be quite effective at eluding various vaccinations and other prophylactic weapons.

All morning this cough seems to have progressed. I don't necessarily feel bad for tired aren't anything but when I inhale ratio tickle my chest which results in a little bit of coughing as well as working at clearing my throat. As I was saying to me previous paragraph I don't want cast any way but the person on Friday verbalized something about having a cough begin. I didn't actually see her coughing will maybe once or twice but now I'm wondering if I was exposed and here I go. Luckily this morning is used a great deal garlic in my breakfast. I'm a great believer home remedies particularly noxious vegetables,fruits and tubers and any other naturally occurring item which might battle influenza, colds or fevers. And of course all of this is probably just placebo but again if I believe hard enough so shall it be. Fortunately, before the weekend I did stock up on oranges one grapefruit and licorice tea all items I believe could be effective tools comes down to a medical battle.

I know y'all think I'm being hypochondriacal but it really feels like substance going on back there throughout. Hopefully whatever I have well come and go quickly(like many of our storms this year). Hopefully, I will not spend days in bed possible benefits of the medical center for doctoral care. Got a book coming in the mail and Netflix is those Amazon prime video some pretty covered by just want to hang out bed and focus on healing. I've got a good friend that just found out as some form of cancer, is one of the few people actually read this blog. Is older than me by about five or six years is there has been coming out in handfuls and is made a decision to cut short what is left. I plotted decision will make things much easier in this process. Compared to his challenges by potential respiratory challenge is a walk in the park and I wish him Godspeed and the use of all protocols medical and spiritual give him by next couple of months. I wish him the best but always in my prayers, as in affecting as my prayers might be also them in the mix and let's hope one or two might take. As for me, I'm going to make sure why oranges are within easy reach, I have other over-the-counter medications just in case and that my subscriptions to media channels are up and paid the start boiling water for lots of tea and chicken soup. As I can feel something coming(

No comments: