Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Consumer Cellular… Maybe


.
I hate to fill my blog with minutia however, the Assist meeting was canceled today which gives me a free day and I don't know why you so important to all my days free days? Some I guess for more free than others. So, when I have nothing scheduled and that feeling fairly well and it's the end of the month and I still have money in the account it's a great day!

I canceled my meeting with the dietitian later this week. I don't know why I just don't like her and I really have nothing to base this dislike with the exception of not really telling me any information I did not already know the story got the feeling that she wasn't going to either. The dietitian is Cheryl and she did give me some really decent handouts on diets and such. She had we signed this document that I have said was superfluous but still cost me possibly 50 bucks. So once again, I did like her and I have the ability to cancel and I did. I think I know not now and continue on with my weight loss initiative, hopefully so. I just don't want any fallout between me and my physician. I think I'm okay here. Granted I was supposed to see this person I think for some sort of prediabetic scenarios but if that's the case I have to find some other source. This may be shortsighted but I felt good counseling

The only thing I have to write on is another dream sequence. I think because I have not been able to get out as usual partially because of my illness and partially because of the weather I just don't have a lot of creative moments to draw from. The dream sequence that I was writing about earlier is sort of another reoccurring type of dream. As near as I can remember now in my waking state I'm once again involved in some sort of a program that I'm not really registered for actually I'm working somewhere not really an employee. I just show up for work every day and everyone just assumes that unemployed at the facility. It's kind of crazy – – Seinfeld did a similar show regarding Kramer goes to work somewhere is not employed and works until they get rid of him. Of course, this all seems so natural in that waking state and somehow I feel I can do this in my regular life which of course is totally wrong. Life just is not work that way.

I'm toying with the idea of going Consumer Cellular. Dianne is quite taken with the organization and I guess I should try to save money where I can. I mean seriously, after all his books are used by cell phone I don't need to spend that kind of money I am right now. And, having to upgrade my phone for some reason the speaker mechanism does not seem to be working. When I called David yesterday on the voice chat video he could not hear me and I cannot use the speech to text function from Google. So maybe it's time to upgrade and use whatever I save monthly with the Consumer Cellularto offset the cost of a new smartphone and really I don't even be a smart phone just one so I can be like the rest of the kids…

No comments: