Monday, January 20, 2020

A Perfect Day For Soup



The day looks cold, gray and depressing quite a bit way that I feel. The call I picked up from my home health person, last Friday, is now blossomed into afull blown health tragedy and I am the tragedy I'm coughing, my nose was running so fast no hopes of catching in my eyes are watery hundred times more than usual. Luckily I'm not having anything like headaches, fever, heart seizures or spontaneous combustion. So I guess I have something to be thankful for. I didn't sleep well during the night because the coughing and wheezing. Aside from the coughing I feel pretty good which is kind of surprising.

The writers Guild is meeting today which of course I was supposed be there I was confused however not knowing for sure what date the event was to be (this was before I got the Gambu). I miss everyone took my friends. Maybe I can make the next. We're supposed to memorize a poem. I had a poem memorized sort of but I did not get a chance to flub it and I know that I will. There's a line in the poem that refuses the stick in my memory. It's like that everything I get 95% of the last 5% eludes me. Well not to worry today because I am coughing and at home at home protecting the world from the spread of this germ.

This afternoon, a little later I plan to put together a kick ass killer chicken noodles soup.I just hope I have all the ingredients specially the noodles. I've got a couple of chicken breasts thawing in the fridge. A can of chicken broth, vegetables if you put potatoes in your chicken soup does the soup become a stew I suppose it does not make that much difference cooking minds want to know. Before that happens however I need to pull myself together get some energy and washing dishes and cutlery to get ready for the event.

Sadly I've heard from Dianne and she is suffering the same illness that I am. I apologize and wish it were not so. This morning my home health person, one gave me this stuff, was suffering too in fact she was counseling all over other appointments today except for me is that nice of what? She even went to the market to get more cough medicine and BBQ chips which I totally believe it. I kind of would just like to get back and watch Netflix or Amazon series the rest of the day but I've got a be responsible to care myself, chop up a chicken breast or two . Maybe once I get the soup on I'll stop and watch a couple of Jack Ryan's disorder got sucked into this series over the weekend. Just what I need to slow, disheveled Monday afternoon…

No comments: