Monday, January 13, 2020

In To The Light…



I really can do this. It's not that big a deal. It's just mechanics. A few months ago while lying in bed one evening I had this weird spasm , where were my body doubled up altogether and just sort of pedal position. The last time this happened I was diagnosed with emergency stenosis. This happened to me a couple times in the last couple months. It totally lasts a few seconds not nearly as bad as the one for the stenosis, which is why I have not been that concerned. Now, and this might all be just imagination on my part, I'm beginning to experience a weakness on my left side primarily in my left arm. This is so minimal I can't tell if it's always been there since the operations or if it's new pathology in progress. You all know I can be a bit histrionic that really I hope I am being histrionic professionally don't want to go under the knife again if I don't have to.

The other night I was speaking with Dianne, who above anyone else, knows my symptomology regarding these issue. Of course knew how she would react but I ran the symptoms pastor anyway of course she told me to get back in contact with the surgeon and just find out what is going on with my spinal cord. I cannot believe the stenosis would grow back in just four years. I was shocked to realize it had been four years since my last stenosis operation. This was the second conversation I've had Dianne regarding these new incidents.

So this morning I started my proactive behavior in trying to head off catastrophe. As a positive sign in today's mail I received a message from my friends that have a traffic accident which may have resulted in the head injury when he was examined by the neurologists, a tumor found in the pituitary. Have a friend not how does by accident would never found this possibly delete issue. So that in mind I felt much more empowered. When I called my neurosurgeon to set up an appointment they immediately indicated that I would have to have a referral since it been four years since it heard from me. They needed referral from my current my practitioner. You'd think this would be easy and it probably is for normal people. So, first I have to find my psychiatrists contact information. I don't know why this is such a arduous task took me a couple of hours callbacks to get the correct selector. Finally this afternoon got a hold of my Doc will send information over.

Since it's been so long since my neurosurgeon has seen me going to have to basically start from scratch which means having a CAT scan, probably not a CAT scan but you know that machine that takes all the pictures that actually orbits your neck. I cannot believe I would have to have another surgery. Perhaps this Dianne said during our conversation that may be what needs to be done is so minimal that just a short or small invasion would be necessary. Perhaps even it would be a wait-and-see scenario all of which I could deal with. Most importantly I well have flushed the bugaboo out o will the closet and be able to plan accordingly…

No comments: