Thursday, January 09, 2020

Absurdity



I should be next-door at the market shopping for the weekend. It's not like it is a special weekend's just a weekend however we're to be plagued by frequent storms and snow. And right now there is a window of blue sky, sunshine and deceptively nice-looking whether. I'm sure it's cold but at least not wet but I want to get my posting pretty much done for the day. my new resolution is to post early when I can. I also think the quality of my blogs are somewhat better done earlier in the day room in the evening or late at night. It's not that I lived to post I just think posting is important, to me. I'm way past the reason that I started my blog. Obviously, I can post every day if that's what I wanted to that's what I've done in the past 10 or 15 years whatever 3000+ blogs equal out to. I can do it. Now I just need to DO IT.

Now to add to my dilemma of adjusting to a new hard drive. I'm finding that trying to log on to my Facebook account from Google is all messed up. When I go to access my Facebook account, Facebook demands email and password (you know the system). And you know how it often supplies the email that you can use? Well, for some reason , and I tie it the new hard drive, it writes a password I haven't used for maybe 10 years! And so far try as I may I can't get past that login. When I supply the information for the right password or phone number I get the message that this password is not registered with the Facebook. However, I can use this information to get onto Facebook if I try to go in through Firefox. However I don't necessarily like the presentation I get on Firefox but I may just have to change. When I get more time, this afternoon or maybe tomorrow or whatever I'll have to contact Facebook and see if I can have them walk me through so I can access my Facebook through Google. And bottom-line maybe the universe is trying to tell me something about maybe it's time to hang up on social media.

We're supposed to begin the bookclub again today. We haven't done a book club now for at the end least a month, at least in some Christmas. I was kind of getting out of the mood allowing any kind of a reason to dissuade me from wanting bookclub. What the possible forecast of snow for today and the weather good or bad memories to stop me from doing what I wanted to do. So, decided to get going to get back into the flow of the year. Go to the market, bookclub and then television's evening when I get home from the bookclub. And what's best is that I will already have posted for today and not have to worry about writing something this evening just because I am supposed to write not because I want to write.

The only problem about writing early in the day is that your experiences of the day most likely will not be noted that such really fun is to write about the absurdity of the day. Sometimes that's my goal to find what's absurd in each day that I live. I cannot believe how lucky I am and I guess that's the most absurd thing all.

No comments: