Thursday, January 16, 2020

A Little Green


Robert Plant



It's really quite nice to have Dianne back in my life more so that she's been for the last three years. It's not a problem but Dianne's generosity knows no bounds. Dianne loves research especially when it comes to finding great deals and clothes that fit me. Anyway, Dianne is over the other afternoon to share with me so her favorite standup comics. The other makeshift meal and watched the comics. But when she came over she brought over a living thing. A plan! I wish I could tell you accomplish that it was/is the important thing was that she got the plant on sale and dancing color to my room and the thing is alive at least right now. The plant sits in the windowsill or on the windowsill when my bedroom right in front of my arm bike. We have to raise the blinds up for 6 inches to get the plant in its place. Before I have about 4 inches expose way below the line of vision of anybody driving the walking past the window on the outside. Now with the added six or so inches, is much more viewing available. Now as many of you know, I have no problem with that in fact I would welcome the chance to be more exhibitionistic than I currently am. However, I must realize that I live in a community and the community that probably does not enjoy public nudity as much as I. So, I've been somewhat concerned but I got the idea yesterday that long to plant would if I had two plants or even three plants or more! I could have a family of plants sitting on the so give it a fresh oxygen and the illusion of privacy. I have gone from welcoming the new plant with mixed emotions to totally welcoming the growth and giving it a name “Robert” actually the whole name would be “Robert Plant”. I thought that was pretty cute. So now I'm searching for a ficus. I would check remember the name of the show television show about 20 years ago I think it was a satire on science fiction. But one of the crew members of the ship was named ficus. That's always stuck with me. So pack your ficus outright its name as “Bob Ficus”. Then I'm going to look for another plant which I intend to name “Roberta”.

I think three plants quality but I don't necessarily need to stop there. I cannot believe I have not invested in any living things to be with me in my apartment in the three or four years I've been here. I don't know who did the bother to try to keep something alive or maybe the responsibility. But I think that's exactly what I need right now plus benefits of even more color in my life. Maybe it's the artwork on the walls that's calling me to look at other things colorful to be in my life. Nothing trumps the beautiful green or something alive breathing, growing and even acting out in my own living space. Ficus from what looks like is actually a tree. One of the things which could be coaxed into many different things. There's the possibility of spider plant spider kind of interesting but maybe if I is some sort or even one of those plants that sends out runners all over the place. I have one in my office once which I had for years and it snaked its way all around the place. So, I'm opening up a new page in life. Living things. I will not go so far are gross to get a mammal or some other vertebrate. It cannot deal with the dog smaller whatever and cats are totally out of the question. No snakes, turtles or parrot or birds of any kind. The challenge of a immobile, potted living thing is about all I can deal right now…

No comments: