Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Grand Reception




Kind of exciting, the whole concept of deception and I don't been really even know if it is deception. The session such a “bad word”. But it's such a beautiful day that I just couldn't help transit up something with Dianne, my ex, to go out and enjoy today. It's kind of fun, as we re-examine our relationship and where were going forward in our new lives a single people or at least quasi-single people. Anyway, remember yesterday when I was going on about purchasing something at Costco and these it before the new subscription. And that's fair I don't mind the abrupt reminder. I would much rather have gotten something via the mail or even email that could have warned me that a sucker punch was looming out there in the ether to come do the next time I want to do business. I had a feeling, it's not like I go to this place very often – – you have to have acting family or community group or some sort to justify that kind of involvement with a big box store—so I know that it's been about a year so I wasn't too surprised unluckily I had the ability to do this without becoming unglued and having that deer in headlights look.

I've I spent quite intrigued with the whole Costco membership program not that I understand this membership in the least bit. You have X amount of cards for members of your family are communal group. And I guess doesn't necessarily have to be immediate family either I think is pretty lax just have to be identified as a card carrier.I mean even best friend groups are permitted. I've often thought about trying to put some kind of coalition here at the complex some sort of a Costco club. A lot of people have these personal close friendship/relationship things going on where they tend to share the Costco person and have that person makes all the purchases but seriously that's kind of complicated. Still it feels like some sort of collusion is going on on some level. Actually, it's pretty funny because more people that come into the joint the more stuff they're going to sell.

Last night texting with Dianne I mentioned how I got caught in the yearly purge when I went to purchase my nuts. Dianne then informed me how she had been members with family members which has all changed and she said her out there twisting in the wind without access to such membership. The membership is kind of steep and kind of scares off the single person. Like a wolf circling a prey I held off a couple of years then took the leap. Once you're in the fold they gotcha and anytime on a purchase something on a massive scale you have to buy another membership so I said what the hell I did it. As Dianne and I shared this information I figured why not what better person to share my membership with? I love the idea. So today, on this crisp clear Tuesday morning I'm going to meet Dianne over at the Costco by the hospital and were going to do the deed will put Dianne on my membership. It's not that I'm a nice guy just feels like I'm sticking to the big guy makes you feel like I'm being a bit deceptive is always something nice about a little deception…that

No comments: