Friday, January 24, 2020

Nice Rack




Slowly I'm gaining ground on my regular routine. Still have to get back to my arm bike but by and large feeling much better getting close to getting back in the saddle. I even went to the market today to get trash bags. We've been going through a lot of them see yesterday's image. Annette, home care person,actually loaded the bags for deseret industries drop off. So far, this apartment straightening out is taken out the whole of my trash bag supply.

The plan was to meet up around 3 o'clock here at the apartment when Annette comes back to do the two hour cleaning block. However I was fortunate that Dianne was able to break free of her dating early in the afternoon came over and we began to go to town on the rack. I love my rack. I've had to move them. One I kept in my den when I lived with Dianne. I kept all of my of clothes on that rack which kind of worked. Sometimes the rack got pretty messy but overall the rack got me by. I brought the rack with me when I came to the apartment . I had a decent closet with the lowered Rod so I didn't need the rack for my wardrobe and I really wanted to use the rack is a room divider and a make-believe chef center. I really do fancy myself a cook was exotic as I would like but I'm trying to get their.

Soon I had all matters of equipment stowed on my right. Of course got a hold of some S – hooks which allowed me to my pots and pans and some utensils from the rails. I thought this was cool of this for the first year. Interesting thing about the rack it seems to have a magnetic quality about it pulling out of kinds of things to rest. Everything from books to air compressors ended up on the rack. Things got stuffed beneath the rack. Boxes full of paper goods, photographs reside beneath the rack until the ends split in the contents begin to spew out over the floor. I just kept stopping the contents back into the box.

By 5 o'clock have a big split box on my lap as I shuffled through decades of letters, bills, commercial mailers that have been the contents. That pretty much through everything away but pretty much everything had to be looked at first. Ended up keeping a good file size collection for grandkids letters. Really and that was all the items of value in this big old box keeping for decades. And even those excellent question hanging on to these that someone is going to have to deal with at my demise. We were making definite progress.

By 6:30 PM we had pretty much got the rack in order it was actually beautiful. We decided to celebrate by ordering pizza. I've never ordered pizza really myself somewhat intimidated by having someone bring something to my door. Of course there was great confusion during ordering process and of course the order took longer to produce because it was right during the pizza rush. We finally made the order and I am offered finally to pick up the pizza then we could not find the keys to the vehicle. That took another 20 minutes and finally we got the order, found the Domino's pizza on this side of town and got our. The pizza was hot and enjoyable. We crashed from the days work but my place was a little bit more livable and lovable for the old guy in the wheelchair…

No comments: