Saturday, January 04, 2020

Saturday night Again Already?



It seems to me that Saturday nights seem to be really around with greater frequency than I've ever experienced before and I think that frequency should frighten me more than it seems to anymore. At the end of this month of course will be the beginning of February and we all know what February 2 is: groundhogs day! That day is also my birthday this year I'll be 69 years old last year turning 68 kind of freaked me out now I'm feeling fine and 69 and you know what? We're going to make that my motto for this coming year or next year when I turn 69. And actually I have felt great at 68. Maybe, just maybe I'm finally growing up in accepting things the way they are and that is 69 follows 68 and 70 follows 69 and I'm okay with that. I wish I can find a piece of rock 'n rolla which exemplified that. I have not found one yet.

Weather's been great today, the temperature all the way up to the 40s mid 40s. I felt so positive that I actually suited up and headed into town. I'm sure I'm experiencing just good old fashioned global warming but I will take advantage of very good day that I've got. Ever since I wrote the letter to the girls this last week I realized that once and for all I need to get another thumb drive. I know got two or three kicking around here somewhere but I certainly can't put my hands on one so I figured why not today check things out so I felt pretty good butt-wise. I really think if I'm on the move and not stationary my butt does better. I did however feel somewhat fragile the did not want to push my luck so I just went to 21st South Central City Stop, and the Best Buy. I just breezed through Best Buy and realized if they did have some drives they would be expensive but Office Depot next-door and found exactly what I wanted for five bucks 16 GB of space! That's amazing. So I got the thumb drive and a headset – – Bluetooth wireless. I was going to use it tonight but forgot that I had to charge up the battery in headset. I don't know if it'll work for what I really want for Mets from another transcribing lorries interviews are anybody's interviews for that matter. I would also like to use it if it will work for video chatting so I don't have to feel tethered with the headset. It was only on my third charging cord that I found was that worked on the headset and I will know better tomorrow once it's had time to charge.

Since the apartment is pretty clean right now since yesterday Ananette work yesterday afternoon I didn't have much to do this evening except lay down in my chair and effort to take the weight off my butt cheeks. I made hash out of the roast I made a New Year's turned out pretty good I'm sure the roof was way more caloric than I needed especially the potatoes but you know what I'm going to live not worry about how obese I seem to be coming. Hopefully I will get on top of out-of-control eating right now. I just hate being hungry. I have to replace what I'm binging on calorie wise to good calories like celery or carrots are apples all know…

No comments: