Thursday, March 16, 2017

Best That I Can



This will be my second full day in the manual chair in the ongoing saga of the repair of my power chair. All the people who could help me yesterday were out or if there was a good reason they cannot provide the information that I needed our today does not going to be a factor I have got to get some resolution get my ass out of this chair. I must admit however sure certainly given me a workout, physical workout. I don't think I get the concentrated effect but I have with the rickshaw but as Paul pointed out whenever I do pressure release I am lifting a lot more than what's on the rickshaw right now. Even so I would have to do a lot of releases to equal the hundred reps I do in the rickshaw. Now that is Thursday I know I have no hopes of getting the chair repaired at the earliest next week and that will be at the end of next week – –sigh. So I'm guess I'm in for the long haul. I got into bed last night okay now doing okay with my brother coming over to help in the mornings.. Not sure what I'll do over the weekend.

It's kind of crazy but actually went on eBay and found a couple of motors and I found a used motor for 19 bucks. Sorry got screwed on shipping like 40 bucks but I'm desperate this is a gamble, spooky. The two hammer motors would be 300 bucks in whatever shipping would be involved and I still might do those my guy thinks they are credible. That would be right up there with what create sort of suggested for one motor. Is all kind of freaks me out. Just for kicks I included the search I did for brand-new motors from a wheelchair repair shop. I got both of those I would be looking at 3000.. However, my repair guy Gary says he give me a break but even then it would be right up there at least 2000 bucks. Now the other option if this used motor works I could try to go through Medicare my insurance cover to see if they would consider the whole thing.. That's really complicated in the long-shot time -wise.. I would hate to spend that amount of money but oddly I could this at this point in time.

So I've ordered the use motor and I guess it's coming.. I hope I've done the right thing. I don't know what else I could do. Sometimes I feel so inept at living can't believe it
. Somehow I feel I'm just letting everybody down but I'm doing what seems the best that I can. 


B1a
DRVMOTR1306
MOTOR, DRIVE, ES712 HIGH SPEED HAMMER, TAPERED SHAFT W/43" LEADS, RIGHT HAND MWD/LEFT HAND RWD, CURTIS CONNECTOR, H-1059-007, (ELECTROCRAFT: 712-113-006-02)
$1,494.76
 Add
B1b
DRVMOTR1307
MOTOR, DRIVE, ES712 HIGH SPEED HAMMER, TAPERED SHAFT W/43" LEADS, LEFT HAND MWD/RIGHT HAND RWD, CURTIS CONNECTOR, H-1059-008, (ELECTROCRAFT: 712-112-005-02)


Note: I'm so stupid!  I ordered this item then went back at the image and saw that the wire been disconnected or cut off so I don't even know if it's  usable grrrrrrrr

No comments: