Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Women's Day


It's international women's Day. Not to be too cynical but seems a bit contrived. I was on board the time for the big march in January over women's issues and women's rights and I still am just that seems pretty soon for another major international action.. But as I write this I instantly begin thinking I'm wrong this is exactly what we need to be doing, women hhave taken iit in the shorts way too much . I just hope they do not shoot themselves in the foot by having this action so close to the last. It just feels funny to me the way this whole thing or event disorder came up out of nowhere..

Interestingly last night my former CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) I think that's what CNA stands for, pretty sure.. CNA''sGail and I've written about her once or twice before. I've yet to get a picture of the two of us together which I really want to do soon to be able to post. As I've written before she is not coming over seems like once a week. This started before the inspection when I need someone to come and help me just once or twice but now seems to be a thing. It's just for an hour usually she cleans up a little bit last night we make Jell-O and talked about making some hummus. Earlier in the day I had been over to be Indian market woods across the street from my apartment and bought a big bag of garbanzos/chickpeas. The legumes are in the dry state and take a great deal of attention to hydrate, cooked and then processed in the hummus. Improving.net looking for recipes which are many.


I almost got sidetracked. Find out why make is that this 70+-year-old woman is working every day of the week. If she takes a break it has to come, as vacation. Last night was the first time I have ever heard her talk about wanting to rest/retire and do nothing but what she wants to do. But she says she can't do that life is too desperate for on top of that she is roped in to the people she cares for. She feels,, and I think she's right, for people desperately want and need her. I could talk her into maybe realizing that whether she's here are not world moves on and so would her people. I'm almost feeling guilty for having come over. She also seems to enjoy the time when she's here but that could just be me see what I was seeing. I know I asked her if she was going to take today off she would just look at me like I had three heads. As much as I need Home Health operations is much less for the women's movement I storm consumer and looking for the cheapest price for the best service I can get from a home care needs which makes me just another jerk American male. So I guess that makes me a big phony8s hate but that is the way that it is…

No comments: