Friday, March 03, 2017

Moving On



As you may be aware from previous blog entries I have been somewhat preoccupied with the apartment inspections that were coming up this week. Actually they should have been last week but were changed for some reason. I guess there are two kinds of inspections one inspection by the folks who own the property which is a private nonprofit called Utah nonprofit association and there is more comprehensive inspection done by HUD.

I of course quizzed my apartment neighbors who all said not to worry that these inspections were pretty much low-key and pretty much for the nonprofit to see where unit improvements could be made. Inspections are not to be punitive. However, when the person who is over these inspections, informed us they were going to be coming she did make it sound at least to me punitive. They were not they were everything my apartment mates said. In fact I think I will be getting some significant improvements to the apartment because of the inspections. I like my apartment clean like this and I'm going to try to keep it picked up and clean like it is now. I will also try to keep a friend of mine coming in weekly helping with some of the apartment issues on my have. I like your company. She is safe and I think she likes to come over.

Also during this period something happened to my arm-bike. The speed indicator are tension/resistance module stopped working. I researched the problem which the sort of indicated was due to static charge that I may have inadvertently administered to the machine. Luckily I had some materials that came with the bike as well is going online. I tried to contact the factory but to no avail.. I could get no one to respond to the messages I left and when I try to get hold of a Monday that shut the place down for a week. However,, the maintenance guy came over today to work on my apartment and I had him try the workaround or solution the Internet provided – – which I tried and didn't work – – but of course when he tried to reset took and it looks like I have a machine for exercising again which is great! I think I've really been having a hard time sleeping since I haven't been able to physically work out as I have



My next big project I guess will be doing my taxes are figuring out how to do my taxes. I'm going to have to contact Dianneto see how to figure this out. We were going to file jointly but because the divorce was so quick I don't know if we are still filing together are even if we can. This just leaves me with a bunch of questions I need to ask so I can figure out how to proceed on the next step. Then focused on my butt but feels like a possible skin breakdown that's what I don't need either specially with spring around the corner. I've had a buffer for the last week and a half now that's gone and I must move on.

No comments: