Wednesday, March 01, 2017

March 1st


I'm getting nervous. Tomorrow supposedly is the inspection, the apartment inspection I've been grousing about the last week or so. I have been assured that this inspection is no big deal that they just want to check out my apartment to see if there is any repairs that need to be done or considered. This possibly also be a good time to bring up ideas I might have asked to what might make this living situation even better for me. I don't know if that far our technical.. I hope I will be well enough to stand the process.. I think I'm going through some sort of a UTI event. I plan to do some flushing today hopefully that will make me feel somewhat better tomorrow.

It has been cold the past couple of days making being out in the weather somewhat challenging but not too bad. Yesterday, I made my meeting in the morning than just a goofed around in the afternoon. I'm somewhat frustrated because my hand bike choose or arm bike has stopped working. Well, actually your bike basically works it just gives me no resistance and the resistance is what I need. I mean I don't know if just sitting there cranking away at no resistance is worth the effort. I suppose I get some sort of cardiac stimulation from cranking but still without resistance it seems somewhat futile. I of course checked the manual to see if there was a quick fix their which there was but of course did not work and secondly I have numerous calls into Rand-Scott, the folks who manufacture the Saratoga Silver and they have tried once or twice to call me back but I've not been able to get to the phone and time and when I try to call back I just get a recording leave a message. I hope the fix is easy and very inexpensive but I would actually pay a lot to get it repaired selecting get back into my workout regimen. I have not even the lifting are pushing the rickshaw because it's been cold outside and snowing. Hopefully that will at least change. It can be thy imagination but I think that ill health I am experiencing now is directly related to my new inactivity.I've made a priority to make contact with Rand Scott to see what it will take to resolve this problem. I'm also going to start looking at local solutions.. The problems electrical, and I agree with what little research I found which says that the issue is probably an electric surge of some sort that knocked out the one part of the machine that I need to have working to provide the resistance but we shall see.



It is March now. The hours of daylight are longer aand I sense the days are going to be warmer even by the end of the week. This gives me great joy and hope of making it into the next season. It does not look like my class will be offered again the semester at community College.I guess I could audit some other class but that wouldn't be the same as an art class. I would really like to be a better artist that I currently am.. I'm so gauche.

No comments: