Sunday, March 12, 2017

Long Days Short Nights


It's a few minutes after 7 PM and I can't believe it the sun is out looking like 6 o'clock, anyway like 6 o'clock yesterday evening.. Yes, daylight savings time kicked in this morning at 2 AM. I am always shocked when that happens. I mean I was blown away this morning when I woke in my clock said 830! I never sleep that long but I did last night.. Then it dawned on me that it was actually 7:30 AM but with the new time it was 830. Even with that however that would've been seven hours sleep and I never get that that much sleep the only thing I can even think which might have had an impact was that last night late like at 11:30 PM I did 30 minutes on my Saratoga silver just so I could get some exercise in yesterday. I don't know where the time went. I did my usual running around. I did some cooking in the evening I made some great Asian beef rice. I made some white rice that I picked up at the sharing shelf. I was so pleased with myself that I finally got the rice done okay. Mark Anthony came over last night to help me with the computer/TV and he even makes him to be 40 when out dancing.

I feel guilty because it was a beautiful day and I didn't really do anything with it but hang around the apartment and do some cleaning or trying to do some cleaning. My brother, Paul is coming tomorrow. I'm trying to make the apartment a bit more presentable it's a huge job. So I've been messing with the apartment doing a little vacuuming,, washing dishes and trying to straighten up my workstation a little, old by the TV and by the bookcase. It's a lot of work that didn't make much progress. And the watch a lot of Amazon TV. Why do I need to be careful with this. I could ruin the rest of my life with Amazon. Actually have to be strong. I've been watching on my laptop that love to be in to get the picture onto the big screen. I have a call in for Mark a but so far and not heard anything from him except for a cryptic ttext is morning which either gw might come over or help me over the Internet so,the thing okay? I doubt he could talk me through but you never know. I do appreciate that he does come over when I ask. I'm afraid I am becoming such a senior parent. I continue to deal with the guilt of what Dianne is going through. I need to figure out how to get the van with my stuff over here. I thought about tomorrow with Paul but asking Paul on his visits might be asking too much.I'll certainly be glad when all this is over if it ever is.

We are now in the days of long daylight – – the morning to be darker by an hour until sunrises so early that it does not matter. The days of warm to the point that I need to either get a hold of my short pants or invest in some perhaps. I feel like lyrics to Billy Joel song.



No comments: