Saturday, March 04, 2017

Happy Weekend



Today is Saturday and it actually feels like Saturday.. You know that feeling when you have had a good nights restit feels like the end of the week. It's the day that you are taxed get something done something productive if not beneficial. I love that feeling. I woke up make coffe had a couple of boiled eggs space and toast when I jumped on lying to see if my computer would tie into the Wi-Fi offered by my apartment complex which to my shock the computer linked right up! So of course I had to look at my emails and get rid of every piece of junk mail/spam, then of course Facebook. That of course is a real-time guzzler.. I did a couple of posts and then started actually communicating with folks on messenger. I've gotten over my shyness of using the verbal/visual option of messenger and really kind of like it but not everyone else shares my face-to-face enthusiasm.. Still though I find it much easier to communicate verbally then typing or dictating things out the old way.

I would really enjoy utilizing these features so much more if I had a connection to the Internet that was not as funky as mine. I use the Wi-Fi offered through my apartment complex. The Wi-Fi is spotty at best. Usually I cannot even access Wi-Fi at all but the last couple of weeks I've been able to get on with much more frequency that I have been. And sometimes in the evenings for quite extended period of time, long enough to do these face-to-face chats on messenger. Again, I think I've gone over this to some degree the past. But the best thing explanation that I can get from anybody anywhere is that the Wi-Fi I use is broadcast from the front of the building and of course I am all the way on the far end of the building.. Now the resident advisors have indicated that they have Wi-Fi boosters throughout the hallways but I don't know how viable these boosters are. I have noticed, however, that when they reboot these boosters I do get quite a bit of extended play on the Wi-Fi. I'm toying with the possibility of getting Xfinity, the cable provider, but I have such a hard time dealing with these pricks. And I'm quite spooked at having access to reliable and censored Internet. I had this kind of access I may never do anything productive again. And even now, I am debating on blowing up the day outside as opposed to writing my monthly letters which I can do tomorrow just as easily yesterday or even Monday when a storm is supposed to be passing throughc space the area.



It's Saturday and I still love Saturdays. I was afraid that in retirement I would not, I was afraid the days when all blend together and run together like about watercolor. But that's not the case I love weekends still cherish the holidays hope you do too happy weekend..

No comments: