Monday, May 08, 2017

All TheDifference In Thought World


I really did want to but I figured what the hell else was I going to do for Monday. I figured I better saddle up and heading to town and exchange the T-shirts about last Friday. This is of course meant another trip to Sears but sense I was not going to stop at the defunct art school I figured I'd just zoom in and zoom out and be cool.

The Sears I like to frequent space is an older building reflective of the heyday of Sears, back when they had a major toy room in the basement around the holidays. They also had a snack bar, and a candy bar which I remember most of having roast nuts. I think they had popcorn to you could smell these aromas all over the store. Now the building looks tired there's two Mexican fast food trucks in its parking lot on State Street. They're homeless folks that tend to frequent the east side of the building I don't know why perhaps is warmer in the morning sun. Sometimes it's a little spooky going inside but the people have never stopped me from going inside.

I have never really returned clothes o hardly anything for that matter. I guess it's a natural thing most everybody does it – – they woulld be stupid not to– – but returning something I purchased is something I don't feel natural doing. Seems like I am not be appreciative of their merchandise. But I was not going it stuck with T-shirts. So I rolled in and was greeted by this older friendly looking guy and seemed perfectly okay when I told him money and return these items. He took my clothes, I began to explain why I didn't want them, then I can see he didn't care this was just a job, his job and he was doing it. It had been checked and and actually took my debit card and return the money it spent on the death card which I thought was pretty cool then said he would get a hold and would help me find some
clothes which would fit. I waited for five or 10 minutes nobody showed up and started rolling around the store space I was going to look for myself. I saw this old lady folding clothes. I said “Ann”. The guy to check me out said “Ann”Would be around to help me. So I took a shot “Ann”Her perfectly,coiffured Silver gray hair popped up “yes? “She said. I explained to her what I needed and she took my arm and start pulling me towards the T-shirt pile. I was amazed. We spent the next 15 minutes looking at different shirts what was great was Ann had this way Of digging through the stack finding a shirt coming over and hold it up to me. It was great told me how I looked in different colors, told me how I look good and she was pretty reassuring to the whole procedure. It was more than just salesmanship it was truly service. They had double X sizes and triple sizes. Ann was great she advised if you to guess between two sizes to always go with the larger. This always easier to wear larger size than a smaller size. She even had been polled the triple X size over the shirt I was wearing and it felt like the shirt that..


I went into the store to return $36 worth of shirts and I left with $56 worth of shirts or something like that. Ann up SOLD me. I left the store with four shirts feeling good about myself and what I think I will look like in the new shirts. But I'm going to go back I asked Ann what her hours were. Need to get some shorts now and then ago and she's working and I might even ask our call her before I go and have her pull some items to look at. Talk about civilize this is the way to do it. I became overwhelmed and exhausted just trying to dig through the clothes but if you have somebody else doing the digging and who knows what they're doing it makes all the difference in the world

No comments: