Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bleeder


Hemorrhoids are a pain in the butt there I said it. I don't know how typical I am as a person with a disability because it's something that's not generally shared at least I have not heard very much of people having mega bleeding episodes with their hemorrhoids. I know one person who is a quadriplegic and has had some hemorrhoid issues over the years but she was my boss and we never really got into it too much. But she still around and I think she's a higher quad than I am. My hemorrhoid bleeding is somewhat episodic. They tend to get worse than they get better. It seems like it's been eight or nine months maybe longer since I've had a lead like I've experienced last two days.

I suffered deeply from superstitious behavior. The something happens and I'm doing something else I often tie the two together whether they'd need to be tied together or not. A year ago or so and maybe two years now I was doing a regimen of testosterone therapy. I get a shot of testosterone every two weeks. It was at the same time that I was having some bleeding and what I seem to see our sense was that the bleeding would cease after a shot of testosterone. I don't know if one is related to the other but it felt like it was and that's all I needed to believe. I really have not done any testosterone maintenance since before we split up. Dianne was who administered my shots. She was great. I have a couple vials of testosterone now but I don't think I have any of the testosterone needles and syringes and syringes. Honey my home health person indicates that she is checked out on administering intramuscular injections. I'm almost willing to give it a shot (forgive the pun). I need to increase my steak intake or worse liver to increase my iron level. I know the last time I went through about a severe bleeding was the same time I had my levels checked in my levels indicated by iron count was way down so I actually had to go on their honor iron therapy which is kind of weird. There is also the issue of purchasing the testosterone it was just really hard to do to get it in the bottles that I needed it was just a hassle all the way around but I guess if I have to do testosterone to slow the hemorrhoid action maybe I do.


The never stops but always seemed like something is happening to me. I certainly don't want to become histrionic and have my whole world revolve around what is happening to me sometimes I wonder if I'm getting ready to check out. Sometimes I wonder if my whole system is beginning to shut down I hope not. I love the spring and I love the summer. Not really go yet but who is? Given the option to stick around forever but I'm selfish that way. I'm not in the do not want to go gently into the night.

No comments: