Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Shower Night


Today has been a cloudy and snowy day at least to start off. They actually got a bit tolerable except for last clouds. Yesterday had pretty much resigned myself to the point that was not going to go anywhere today so I was not surprised that I stayed home all day. They get much sleep major wind noise last night in the low front came through. I went to bed late to that didn't help – – I really get into listening to the novels like it no library kind of fun though I have to be stronger about staying up late.

I'm sitting here half naked waiting for my evening staff to show up for my poop and my shower. When I contacted Honey this about what time she would be here she'd notified me that she would not be coming tonight that someone from the agency would be covering her. Sure hope it's the person that came before she really was quite nice but I have to be ready for anyone who comes to the door. I find a new person is kind of an unnerving but we'll have to see where it takes us. We just wish now I had spent more time picking up the apartment all but more. The other night at the market they are having a sale on burger it was basically half-price about a dollar in the half per package. Think about $10 worth of meat one of the packages I left out and I thought I had better cook it and get it processed. So, I made 2 cups of rice and the cook the rice in the microwave with microwave-safe container I got from the sharing shelf. And it really worked I cooked the rise in about 30 minutes and it turned out great. I mixed the rice with the burger and the vegetables that I processed for dinner turned out great. I'm definitely going to use this method of cooking rice in the future. Actually, my former wife Dianne is a prologue cooking rice this way. That's where I learned it from if I learned from anything. She would always cook rice in the microwave I never have. Dianne is great that way she had a lot of great cooking hints.


My night staff just left. The person who covered for Honey is okay. Her son is graduating from high school and she's pretty excited I would be to. It was a little awkward Honey and I work very well together and get a pretty good shower night done quickly. We are quick tonight will be glad when she's back on Friday.

No comments: