Saturday, December 09, 2017

Dumb !


I thought I was being so smart, I thought I was going to be cool. About a month ago I got a great idea why don't I just get the use tablet also KSL.com? KSL on the call letters for the local NBC affiliate. Their affiliation is not a big deal what is,to me, is that they have a great website with a whole section dedicated to classifieds. I have found all kinds of useful stuff on KSL Classifieds. Over the years I have found catheters, kangaroo bags and free weights. I cannot believe I have not thought of those guys before after I lost my 10.1 Samsung tablet. Now a lot of this information has already been written into this blog. I may be wrong I haven't written a lot about this tablet.

I was intrigued to find a goodly number of tablets for sale. I however narrow my search to Salt Lake City. In the Salt Lake City area the selection was much smaller and there were no 10.1 which is what I had. I like the 10.1 but it is cut awkward due to its size. I finally found two that I sent emails , none of which responded. I finally called the one listing that had a phone number and got hold of a guy named Jared. He sounded young but nice. He's in Davis County not too far from me but not reachable by public transit is not for me. I asked him if he ever came to Salt Lake City and he did every Wednesday night he has a class at the University. I told him great I would buy his tablet for $75.. Jared said he got the tablet at work you want some sort of a contest but since you only have a Kindle the belt he did not need this tablet. The tablet was in the box still never been opened – – this sounded too good to be true but it was true.

I've been out in the cold this week a lot but I just want to get back on tablet. It was very cold today I went to meet Jared Eccles Stadium at the University of Utah. I was to meet him at 5 o'clock he was late and I've been waiting since 4:30 PM in the cold, the sun had set making a cold afternoon even worse. I called Jared and he told me that he was en route and had left Later than he anticipated it would be another 10 minutes.


The machine is much smaller than anticipated. The machine is also smaller illusion seems to be but I generally like the tablet. It's weird though it does not have a camera on the selfie side. Had I done my homework I would've known this, I would also known that this is a very small machine. And had I done my homework and price check realized I could have gotten a new tablet Galaxy Tab Elite for $68 and I paid 75 – – and I would've paid 85 thinking I was getting a deal. I'm such a fool I never do my homework so stupid. Not only does this not have a backside camera I can't seem to have got to my Wi-Fi. I will have: Mark Anthony, in to see if he can help. I just seemed to throw away good money. I will use this machine where I can. But I think I will seek a new 10.1 in the next year.

No comments: