Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Omen


Now I am not going to pass judgment on the day just because one text message but I am feeling a little en garde as far as what they might bring. Perhaps I'm making too much of this day but I see is kind of pivotal for me perhaps a minor flow of things but still pivotal. Last night I texted a little while with my friend, Lori and we decided to have a meeting this morning at around 10 o'clock. Lori works at the community college down the street from where I work so it's easy to get together at the cafeteria and since this is last day Lori is working this semester we decided it would be a good morning for coffee and discussion.

I slept horribly during the night. I don't know what the issue was or is but sleep last night was a challenge. Beside meeting with Lori the only other task I have today is to meet the owner of the tablet I'm going to purchase this afternoon. This is not really a problem just a challenge. I think he is some sort of young working college student that comes into the city once a week for a night class at the University. In an effort to to make things more doable I told this guy, his name is Jordan, that I would meet him at the University train station or Rice Eccles Stadium. I was really hoping to come into town early so I can get up there and get gone back home ASAP but of course that's not going. He said he can meet their outside p.m. At the Rice Eccles Stadium train station. So not only am I going to be tired and feeling a little weak in and I'm going to be out in fairly cold weather. Yesterday, I was out in the element of good part of the day and I got called. I'm just hoping tonight I can get on the train get to the station to the tablet come straight back. It will be dark by the time I get back but I think I can do it.

Yes I think I can do except for there is a glitch. This morning I got a text message from my home health provider that she was running the hour behind schedule. I'm scheduled for 8 AM to 9 AM which is good. The other day that hour backup would be no big deal. But now that she comes 9 AM to 10 AM – – I'm supposed to meet Gloria at 10 AM so we'll just have to see what I can do_I am going to have to be late.


So I am hoping this is not an omen that the rest of the day may be shadowed same bad luck. I'm going to try to be positive and forge ahead and get through this day. I must place myself however tomorrow afternoon's I am going to be out in the in the cold again for First Chapter Book Club. I can feel my bodily defenses wearing down.

No comments: