Sunday, December 31, 2017

Should All Acquaintances Be Forgot…

Blog 123117 – – Sunday

These past December days unseasonably warm. I of course bsaveeing alarmist that I tend to be sometimes want to knee-jerk reaction that is the end of the world. Global warming has come to collect us and has begun its process. Yesterday was beautiful, granted it was cloudy and overcast and looked foreboding from time to time I was able to go out with very little protection and had an enjoyable time. I admit I feel a little guilt enjoying the weather, this winter weather, as much as I've done and how much I plan to do in the new year. But I figure why not? There is nothing I can do in these last days of environmental peace. 100 years, a thousand years , kind of makes no difference to me I'd be surprised if I lived another 15 years. The guilt that I feel is for my kids and their kids in what world they well inherit. Unless they can get it together enough to stave off this environmental bullet.

I am too selfish to spend a lot of time thinking about the legacy I leave my family. I have faith that whatever challenges the kids and grandkids will be faced with the kids will figure out a best solution to the problems. The kids have the technology, the smarts and maybe the time to hammer out a solution. I don't know if the current administration will throw monkeywrench into their chances of survival but that it was part of the problems of this time right up there with global warming, since the dark administration does not believe that global warming is happening. So along with that selfishness comes my gay free attitude of enjoy the moment, for tomorrow we die.

I wish I could be more positive for this coming year and I'm going to work at being more positive but I think we're in for a long hoe. I'm keeping an eye on the administration to see if they're going to mess with Social Security this next year any change in by Social Security as well as pension could have lead to disastrous consequences for yours truly. Of course to those who read this document regularly know that I am very cynical. It would not surprise me one little bit that totally have the rug pulled out from underneath me and end up almost if not worse sequestered in a long-term care facility.I have a nagging suspicion that long-term care might be the best option for people with disabilities trying to live independently with the Social Security. The alternative I really believe might be socially acceptable concentration camps. Places where folks on Social Security without the ability to take care of themselves would go to quietly disappear. There I go being an alarmist.


It's New Year's Eve I plan to go down and have a small celebration with the old folks here at the apartment complex. I purchased a cheese and meat train that still needs to be assembled. I saw one person breathing and bags of potato chips and breathe a sigh of relief since I did not buy any. So I'm sure we'll have soft drinks, I did not get a liquor store yesterday instead I chose to go to the movies which is possibly the wiser choice. I'm sure will be done by 8 o'clock. I don't know if Mark Anthony will be partying with any of his family or friends but he will be back at some point in time tonight. I'm doing okay this end of 2017. I hope and pray and dysfunctional at the end of 2018. Happy new year everyone!

No comments: