Sunday, December 23, 2018

A Starbucks Christmas




And you know it takes literally eight hours to charge my battery when it gets down to a certain point like halfway or three quarters ? Last night my buddy David called from California, which as we all know is an hour behind me, but around 11 o'clock. We probably talked for at least an hour before his battery on a cell phone began to falter and that was the end but by then it was like 1 o'clock my time. I did not even read but went to bed. I slept not like straight through eight hours but often on till 8 o'clock literally! I waited until the charger finished with my battery in the power chair. Interestingly though while I was hanging around the bed waiting further yellow red blinking light to go steady green I began to think up different items I could use in the blog. I think I came up with two solids at least possibly three which is entirely wonderful. Why I write this? Is that it feels like I'm turning the corner in my writing and that what used to terrify me in not having subject matter is becoming less and less an issue because her subject matters everywhere and I have the best subject matter it seems right after I wake. I don't know if this will continue but I plan to keep writing at least the idea/concept of these possible blog entries when I have them.

Today I started my Christmas movies at least I went to one movie. This movie was a light piece of animation from Disney and I thought was pretty good Wreck-it Ralph breaks the Internet. Kind of silly but I identify so much with this character that I have to support his little movies. I have four or five more I would like to consider during this Christmas season. I think I outlined them yesterday. Tomorrow begins my Christmas week. I have to admit I'm pretty damn excited. I'm going to cook the ham tomorrow so that I will have ham for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. No, I do not plan to have a sitdown dinner or anything just a whole ham to munch on my Christmas day. If Mark Anthony holds true to form he'll probably come over at some point in the evening and possibly Carl as well. If they don't show that's fine too I'm just looking forward to cooking.

One of my nephews sent me a card to Starbucks! The $25 past two minor celebrity at the coffee shop, at least that's how I feel. I am so pathetic I ask that the coffee guy put my cup of coffee in the three other empty coffee cups, their Christmas cups, so I can drink out of them when I get home with my real coffee. It's Christmas week and I think I'm going to enjoy every moment of Christmas week this year. I have no major plans but I am going to do things a little different and be a little bit more active and just look to enjoying this time I have to live another Yuletide season.

No comments: