Saturday, December 29, 2018

Stinkin Thinkin On a Saturday Night



I hope y'all don't get bored or frustrated about me rambling on about this one hundred dollar bill but I think I got spend a little more time talking about it which means thinking about it. Truth be known, I've not even spent that yet are even begin to spend the currency. Truth is I a little spooked by it that's how I am. Even though I know that's just $100 and that I have more money in the bank and more money coming the first of the month and I'm going to be okay I just have a rough time spend in the hundred dollar bill. I sort of think it has something to do with holding on to something that I really value. I mean it could be a can of spam. I'll probably buy another can of spam before I opened up the two I have in the closet just because I like having to in the closet that really is kind of stinkin thinkin. I just get this sad feeling when I finally break the hundred dollar bill because it means that an item of value given me by someone I really like is going to disappear. That's ridiculous when I told Dennis that I was going to spend our most likely spend the major portion of the hundred bucks on movies and other items of enjoyment over the holiday he was all for it he encouraged me. However, I spent the 20 I got from the Smiths which is actually 40 and started on the gift card to Starbucks. I have to admit I'm glad I had the hundred bucks backing me up art been even harder spend the 40 bucks that I got for my family for Christmas. Set just too weird or what?

The days now have finally gotten cold with this last snowstorm. There's enough snow on the ground that when the temperature drops at night when the skies clear that gets quite chilly. Me not wearing long pants and no socks seems like I'm feeling the cold more now than before. Feeling good right now but yesterday afternoon and this morning I actually felt little sickly and felt that if I just stayed in the apartment for the day I would be fine and that seems to be the case. I never got around to making the bean soup I will do that tomorrow call it my New Year's Eve offering but the day made a pretty decent omelette once I got up then this afternoon I cooked the steak with peppers garlic and I microwave decouples buds. I doubt the human eat any of that really tonight. I just wanted to have a cooked and ready for the morning and mornings hereafter. The steak was pretty large I think it'll make at least three breakfasts or dinners if I stretch them right eat a few bites of fried potato and steak when I have the meal and I should be just fine though I do have another potato cooked up and ready to go if I need to have more taters. I even made one of the brownie mix I have. I think I took those out too early and put them back into cook some more and I don't know how they turned out. As long as I can dig them out of the pan and put them in my cookie jar I should be fine. Got a parcel of dishes to wash now I've been busy but I will clean it up tomorrow. Snow's coming in and sounds like so I may just be staying in the next couple of days, hanging low and really just enjoying my reality… There's nothing wrong with that.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Remember what they taught us in school - Money is only a measurement of value and a medium of exchange.