Monday, December 03, 2018

Monday Booring Monday


      104.1kg

Cold weather check, positive Christmas cards waiting to be filled out check, first open house of the season, Friday check and I just got my reminder that I promised, once again, to be the part of Santa Claus at the Independent living centers open house Friday, December 20. Tis the season to be jolly. I really am pretty lucky going into this Christmas season. I'm pretty much wound free, enjoy a warm fairly clean living space that's affordable and enjoyable, have friends and family who care about me and are willing to assist me whenever I need help. I have a blog which I've worked on for I don't know how many years well over 1000 pages and counting. This a matter that only a few people purportedly follow the document the point is I've been focused enough to write this document every single day that I can. Some days, like today, the document is pretty boring but I feel I need to write that's great for once I can really say a writer writes and know what it means.

Early this morning like it 3:30 AM I really did have a piece of enlightenment about something to write about. Something really pretty good but I was too lazy and didn't wake enough to write my thoughts down – – Jerry Seinfeld did an episode on this very subject – – all I would've had to do was flip on my cell phone and dictate just a couple words which I know would remind me of what I was thinking about would make a good journal entry. I keep getting this lesson over and over the really good idea, I don't write it down many times thinking I will remember and of course I don't and then I suffer every time I think I could've written something decent down and cannot. I can certainly use a host of excuses about why it can't do this – – but I can if I really want to and I really need to really want to.

I did get the kids letters out today so there is one accomplishment. I could not believe the hassle. Today my printer decides to run out of ink. I suspicion that was getting low but up until this morning the printer had been printing just fine. I want to call Mark Anthony immediately and have him pick up some ink and then install when he can. I could probably install the ink cartridge but they are so expensive I don't want to take the risk. I didn't call Mark Anthony instead I went to the Internet and ordered. I don't know if I made a mistake, I hope not. I still have him install the cartridge if I can find someone from around here to take the risk on. So I spent the morning on one of the apartment computers up in the computer lab. It seemed like every piece of Internet stuff that I use I have to go through and use passwords to get back on if I use an unfamiliar computer. I was eventually able to get on the platforms I needed. The reason I did this was because I cannot reach any of the portals the plug-in my jump drive which then I could take up and print without an issue. I had to send the documents up on my Google accounts challenging but doable.

There sure are got my 500 words down – – sorry you had to suffer through it but thanks just the same.

No comments: