Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Cards



Happy solstice, it's winter and that's okay by me from here on out the days are getting longer and each day were that much closer to spring and summer, however today was not half bad actually. Didn't do a whole hell of a lot with it as far as being out doing stuff outside but a few minutes ago I went out my garbage run and was mildly surprised how warm the outside felt. I really should've been out doing stuff today since later tonight several storms are scheduled to start passing through till after the holiday. Seriously that's okay I don't need to be out it's not like I'm in a be doing anymore Christmas shopping at brick-and-mortar. I may do a guilt filled run on Christmas Eve and send out Amazon cards the folks.

I really try to at least acknowledge my immediate family at Christmas. However this year is been a real challenge as far as getting return mail for the wrong addresses. I guess it's my fault you didn't realize a couple of brothers had different addresses and I guess is no forwarding to the new address at the post office so I got them, the cards, back. One I resent which I think might get there before the holiday the other is just going to have to get there when it gets there. I'll try to put the new address on tonight and send it out in tomorrow's mail. Aside from that however I'm just about done with Christmas this year.

As I was saying small storms will be marching through the next couple of days. I've got cooked chicken strips, my beans of course steak and hamburger and fish frozen in the top of my freezer. Got eggs and a half loaf of bread bottles of juice cartons of milk and more than enough candy/calories if I really want to imbibe. What I'm saying is that I don't have to go out I have no reason to go out really. I thought about going out to get you couple of movies today and I should know since the weather was good but that will be put on the back burner and who knows I might get a wild hair take off for a movie or two. I made a list of about five movies I feel might be worth watching. And maybe that would be my gift to me this Christmas season is movies movies movies down at the Regal. I'm kind of excited about because Of storms coming in – – The stormsmay be able to increase the feeling of the Season. A kind of wish my apartment was cleaner but oh well. It's not like I'll get any visitors. Actually, I'm sure Mark Anthony and possibly Christie and Jasmine might stop by. Carl might drop something off but I think that would be about it that's okay though it's Christmas.Oh, you know what? I did want to go out and get my haircut before the holiday just because that feels the right thing to do. Maybe tomorrow even if the weather is inclement I will make my way across the street the little Hispanic lady who runs a little hole in the wall barbershop who I really like. I found a spot to put my cards up and loudly enough makes me feel Christmasy.

No comments: