Sunday, May 19, 2019

It's The End O The f World…


Sometimes when I watch or listen to the news I get a little uncomfortable. And I imagine hearing refrains from that R E M Song “it's the end of the world as we know it…” And I wonder is it the end of the world? It's cold today dark heavy clouds fits of rain here and there were about 10 to 15° cooler than I should be. There's tornadoes, major tornadoes in the middle of the country tearing things up and huge bags of whether here and there across the world dumping literally billions of water onto people causing great floods. This has got to be biblical. But as near as I can tell people are trying to roll with the punches. I guess as long as it makes news regardless of what it is everything's all right.

My butt has hurt less today than yesterday – – this is a good thing right? – – When I went to bed last night I swear I had an open wound on my butt and try to take an image of the culprit but that was a no go. I put stuff on my butt last night before I went to bed and then I put Bag Balm this morning and actually that side of my butt has felt good all day long, comparatively speaking. I seem to be confused. I am thankful that my but seems to feel better. I even toyed with the idea of laying down during the day but I have not felt the need to. Weather for tomorrow looks somewhat brutal which will ensure that I'll stay inside, again. Plus, I want to take it easy so that I'll be able to go to class on Tuesday without issue and later on to book club on Thursday again without issue. I would hate to think that my life as boil down to just two short outings a week but maybe so. The problem I'm running into of course is the cushion so I cling to the hope that with the new cushion I should be getting somewhat soon this will allow me to be more active again. Note to self, call OT tomorrow and see about getting that cushion or calling the vendor about a possible lender. Which sounds gross.

I don't know if it's the advent of the class, art class, but it seems like the apartments gone to hell quickly. Stuff is collected all over the floor I need to sweep the floor in the kitchen again and it's almost time to wash clothes again. The weeks just keep rolling around but a gift. I'll be contacting Gail soon see if she can come over a little bit sooner than usual maybe tomorrow since she likes to come on Mondays. It's not like I'm doing that much more with the drawing class , Even if I'm drawing the half hour it shouldn't miss up the rest of the day timewise. Even with the drawing blog (and I don't intend to make the blogs 500 word segments like this blog). I should have the time to get that done during the day. Time management is just organization and I am capable of that aren't I…

No comments: