Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tough Tuesday



I'm losing my caregiver who I had for little more than a year now. She's great and I hate losing her but she's got a be able to go on grow and that's good for her and who knows maybe good for me too but she's beginning to exhibit those behaviors of the soon to be gone employee. She went out of town over the holiday and had rather than getting a replacement for her I elected to wait extra day. So it was great to see her this morning but when she looked at my butt I had two wounds! I wish I could blame somebody, my OT maybe just because I don't have the cushion I need to taken so long which I think is caused the pressure wounds. I could blame my caregiver for the long vacation or blame myself for not getting off my ass as I should've but anyway. She came in early today because it's Tuesday and the class day and I had to catch the bus to get to the college.

I may have to look at changing my times that I catch the bus because at because I cut the bus at the same time the last couple classes and it's been that driver I reported on last week. Today he asked me on how fast I had my chair set, and of course he was right so there's nothing I can say but I was so flustered by the time I got done getting on the bus I just want to get off quickly when I got the college.






The rain which accompanied the overcast skies was not hard our overly cold even it was just there reminded me that this is a cold, wet spring. To the Construction Trade building when I stopped in my tracks. The ramp entering the building had been destroyed and so to head the other ramp to the building in the third. As near as I could tell all three edges ramps to the building were in ruin totally destroyed.. I felt if I thought I'd had the time and the luxury I would just started bawling right there and then. I mean this project was to take some time before they repaired these ramps.I could see myself just canceling out the rest of the drawing class. One of the folks I'd seen in the building but went to another class obviously could see I was in some distress to he joined me in rolling around the building and talking to different construction guys. We finally found the foreman said that there should be one ramp around they had rules that kind of stuff. In fact he was right at the very end on the other side of the building was one lone ramp. I was borderline distraught by the time I got to the classroom.


I couldn't find my bus pass the tap off but I could tell that he was in a hurry nice one to get rid of him. When I got to class I couldn't find my bus pass anywhere. I thought I had had a decent breakfast but obviously not enough protein can start to get a little flaky but I also just wanted to do classwork. I was feeling bad I just can't seem to draw like the other kids/people. I really appreciate the instructor because he spends time with me just like I was a paying person. Like a real student. I could bitch and moan about how awkward my clipboard is how he wants you to hold the clipboard so I get the right perspective but I just feel inadequate better many keep trying as I like having something to do even if it's an exercise in frustration that I can't get the drawings downright.

Today was the day that I had the tooth repair for the filling which broke off last week. They quoted 89 dollars, I know they did. It's always a shock when the dentist steps away from the middle of a drilling procedure they can feel the cut out tooth. There's nothing there? Except a few shards of living tooth. I can't believe the dentist has that kind of ability to make this thing last. I kept thinking to myself how can this guy do this for $89? Well he couldn't the time I got done with it added about $400 to my bill luckily they let me pay the bill off in installments. On top of that I did not choose nitric oxide I thought I should say the 40 bucks. On leaving Cindy warned me don't eat anything hard until after five a o'clock this evening. Deep sigh, I should be off my butt
Him him

No comments: