Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Teacher Teacher




There's just something special about starting something new, usually anyway, I did today. I started my new class at Salt Lake community college or SL C C. I have a few reservations just because my butt little bit and I just have a hard time being up right now not that I'd be down for any other reason. Anyway, I figure since I have my class early in the morning and have done at noon maybe I can get away with some time in the art saddle for a while.

My intro to drying starts at 8 AM. I searching my time this morning getting up at 6 AM piddling around the apartment did in the bid of breakfast and coffee then dressed and out the door. I caught the bus still got to the campus about 7:30 AM. Got a cup of coffee and headed to the building, to yesterday. There is major construction going on in the hall but really did not look like a place where classes will be in 15 minutes. I went around trying to find somebody with some administrative responsibility could direct me to wear my class might be because surely this construction made class impossible. I was wrong. I found somebody over by the computer room on the other side of the building we checked and sure enough that's where the class was supposed to be in by the time I got back to the classroom there was a gathering of students. Quiet non-engaging hanging around. Finally, a youngling what's out for sure was another class member except that he was too well-dressed, smiled too much but you all the same. Look like a young Republican. He was carrying a large arts case, you know what those bag like things art majors carry. Sure enough he was Mr. Clary.

I surely wish I had
spent that time, looking for the administrator, taking a quiz as the lecture began, not really a lecture by day class overview. It's funny how quick things change into feelings. I must remind myself that everybody else here is pretty much going to this class for credit. There is serious and want to make sure they are doing exactly what they have to do to get the grade. We of course did one of those things of going around the circle everybody telling everyone else who they are, the major, why are they in the art class, was the most impressive thing you ever drew, what is your favorite television show and something else I cannot remember. Basically one of those touchy-feely things. I held out as long as I could maybe 90 minutes and the class before I finally raced out and found the bathroom. I've got a remember this place is a technical college very little room for people with disabilities. There actually doors of the old knobs on them. I got trapped in the bathroom a little bit but not bad after I moved the garbage can away from the door had space to back up and opened the door at the same time. When I got back I read was gone except Mr. Clary. Kind of felt bad not really. I've got a lot to do and a lot of stuff to get. Exposed to draw 30 minutes a day which is good that you be good for me. I also have to read a chapter before the next meeting to be Thursday. I download a PDF of the book which should get me through until the order I put in gets here next week or so. It's kind of rigor and that's good that's what I need I think. Still I hold card is that I'm auditing and good do just enough to have fun and not sweat the heavy stuff after all I am the senior…

No comments: