Saturday, May 04, 2019

Poop Alert!!



Some times life is just so predictable that life drives me crazy. It Saturday night and I've had a pretty decent day. My power chairs fixed – – pretty much – –I actually slept in a little bit this morning and the apartment is still relatively clean. I was going to cook a pizza that I got from the food bank this morning for dinner but I don't think I had better. My stomach began to cramp up couple hours ago. I'm of course in denial thinking the symptoms I have is just gas. I truly hope this is the case.

I worked out this morning which is normal for Saturday then of course I went over to the food bank. Actually, I would to the food bank first then worked out and for some reason felt that I needed do a little bit more so I looked up times for movies at my Riegel theater down the street. Not might be my imagination but I really think the new/loaner controller which is put on my chair charged deeper than my old charger. I looked up at different times of the movies and found one that was starting in about a half an hour. I checked the transit schedule and I don't think I would had enough time to wait for the bus and get the movie before it started so decided I'd roll up why not I practically got a new chair. I live on 4700 block in the movies.5400 S. I've made the world many times before so I know I can do it to have a full charge. The time was about 1:30 PM and they were to start seeding at 145. I figured it had more than enough time. I stuffed some dried cherries in my backpack along with candy bar purchased yesterday which I'll be sorry come next Friday when I weigh. Then I was off.

For some reason I always cross the street on Redwood Road and travel up to 5400 S. on the west side of the street. I've never been pleased with the sidewalk on the west side but I always go that route today however I decided to do something different I went all the way up on the east side which is much better and which I'll continue to do an further roll ups. I made excellent time getting up to the movies before the movie started. When I asked these ticket person how much time I had they said only two or three minutes so I didn't even take time to get any popcorn or Coke. I would have to be content with my cherries and nut log. I was. I was really hoping for a good rom-com the movies male lead was Seth Rogen so I should've figured out the movie would be questionable and it was. It was kind of cute but fairly dorky and really kind of crass.

It was good to get back home. The day was actually warm warm enough to set up and read and that's what I did. I watched some TV the news and stuff and then my stomach started cramping. Nothing's happened yet but I'm hearing gurgling and the cramping this and give me a whole lot of reason for hope. I'm wondering if it was the cherries. It's been quite a while since my last incident. Got a call into one of my favorite home health people she has not called back it's one are on alert and hope that she's out there fighting for dinner going to have just some cottage cheese or yogurt and hope for the best the day had such potential…

No comments: