Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Long View Shoe






I saw another shoe today who I was waiting for the bus to pick me home from visiting my former wife Dianne at the house of Murray. Today was hot but I was ready. I had my hat in my cell phone and I was loaded down with “treats” items Dianne sent home with me from her pantry, canned goods my favorite today was multiple cans of Spam. Four or five at least 10 to that delectable meat product that so salty that normal people refuse to ingest the meat product but not me. I love spam ever since I became aware that her family could not eat obviously open pork products like bacon or ham or anything of the porcine which did make sense” rule there's a lot of pork product in a can of spam but somehow that slipped by my dad sensors. Anyway, Murray's en route number 201, State Street run that originates at the hospital IHC or Murray Central Station of the tracks line. Trouble is route 201 leaves just twice an hour which is much better than what it used to which was once an hour still end up having to wait. And this was what I was doing waiting at the bus stop would you take me to the track station and then home to an afternoon meeting on Zoom. I was always trying to occupy myself I noticed off in the distance in the middle of the street a shoe, alone shoe just sitting there upright. The shoe itself was not sitting on they asphalt of the street but up on a raised barrier type of platform that guides traffic. I've got a number of shoe images, in fact I'm going through when trying to move all the images I have in the one full or rejected news for I don't know what someday but I better hustle because some days coming quick. In all reality will probably never will do anything with the shoe report but still fascinates me how come these shoes and up on the street. I almost have the same thought about shoes on the phone line of the powerline but that's a little bit more explanatory especially with kids messing around with other kids especially on days that PE close go home for washing most often are not the shoes go with them tied together which ends up hanging over a utility line at some point.


I'm quite surprised I was able to grab this image as well as I did. It was a good 20 or 30 yards away I'll bet and on top of that traffic Moving in bunches. Seems like I stared at the shoe for some time before I realized what it was and made my decision to take the image. That was when groups of cars started floating by remind you all the time I had to keep my eye open for the oncoming UTA bus which was almost late. I took about 10 images altogether the first five or six for blurry or my arms were tired and jerky and the images were really poor but I got three or four fairly clear but very distant that wasn't sure if when I brought the image: put on my software that I could enlarge The image enough to identify the images a Lost shoe. Actually, I think it came out okay. As I said I got four or five distant but somewhat clear views and another candidate from a lost shoe folder. Now I know this is not a shattering but it's something to do on a hot summer's day waiting for the bus…



No comments: