Saturday, June 05, 2021

Waiting To Go Home

 





Okay officially, is hot outside, hot as snot, I've been traveling on the system a good part of this afternoon for no specific reason just because I could and I want to get out and do something at least today. I was just going to go down to the Community College to access their money machine which is provided by my credit union but of course they were all tightly locked up. I couldn't believe it. I can see basic programs closed even the cafeteria” why lock up the whole thing? So that “forced” me to jump on the bus and head into Costco I know they have machine there. No specific reason why I needed cash I just wanted to have money in my spending box so I'm not using my cards every time I want to get something or I don't want to leave a trail I know that stinking thinking but it's true.


Pathetic as it is going to areas of commerce is my relatively cheap thrills entertainment. Not only watching people, what I imagine rich people, purchase and discuss but just see the amount of items which are purchased at rollout of that place on a regular basis. A rolled up and down the aisles in and out of the produce area which is so cold you can see your breath in some places. I toyed with the idea of purchasing something like a roast, or sliced ham or entity other treats this place has but then I would have to carry whatever I purchased home and I just wasn't up for that today even if I had one of their little nifty boxes that they force you to use when you check out because they don't bag. It's okay with me. I would really like to buy a bag of croissants or donuts are some of the other treats that they have that I don't need at all caloric wise. I was only challenged once for my Costco card I really believe the guy didn't think I had one would jerk. I produced the card then went over to the mountain America kiosk/cash machine got my money and left. I don't know why I didn't feel like I needed to go home just yet so cross the street over to the 53rd St. shopping mall and I actually got a high-end poor excuse for an ice cream cone. It's not at all what I wanted this basically a small dish made from waffle cone type material that they do that weird thing of melding whatever their fiction you for ice cream. I wanted hard ice cream with chunks of cherry. But what I got was a fold up version of ice cream French vanilla or something drizzled with what look like maraschino cherries in yucky syrup. I'd is much as I can tolerate outside of course because they had no inside enjoyment. I now wish I hadn't eaten the ice cream or whatever it was called. Buses run a word schedule on the weekend and I zipped straight from the ice cream shop to buy bus stop number 54 which is a straight through to Redwood Road and the bus that don't take me home. But like I said the buses seem to run irregularly on the weekends. They follow a schedule kind of but I access my boss (it was the only one even at the terminals) and was told I would have to wait 22 minutes before he pulled o. I was tired and drafted at this point . The driver encourage me to wear my mask which I did I tilted back as best as I could and waited and waited.


I'm home now and enjoy my apartment as I get ready for Saturday night working on letters may be watching a movie in reading. Today was a good day I did something…

No comments: