Wednesday, April 05, 2017

All The *Best

There's something about taking ownership of a new computer with warms my soul. Everything is so new, so fast and even so accurate over the laptop I just let go. The software I use for my dictation, Dragon Dictate is never worked as good as it is now. I cannot believe how I've suffered with the laptop. The days beautiful compared to the first days this week but I spent the day inside working on the computer trying to find items on the system that were carried over from the other system. I'm a little bummed out that a lot of material I had saved data, did not seem to make it especially software I have downloaded. To make matters worse I have such a poor Wi-Fi connection at the apartments here that I cannot get the software replaced very easily. Some of the software I purchased years ago made it over but since I don't have the passwords and codes I need to reestablish I will probably have to purchase the licenses if I want to continue using that software. This is a fair but I guess it's okay  20 bucks.

I spent also part of the day looking for material that has to do with my vehicle registration. Tomorrow I've made arrangements with the resident advisor here at the complex to drive me down to Department of Motor Vehicles to make the switchover from Dianne and I own in a vehicle to just me owning the vehicle. I think I have all that I need materialize. I'm sure they'll vies me if I don't have what is needed. I had all the material but last night as we set up the computer everything got mixed up with messed up things got dropped on the floor the all scrunched together and now I just don't have anything or everything but again I hope I have enough. The place is a mess again I'm about made the decision I'm going to have to find someone to come in and help clean up after me I'm a mess. I don't know why this freaks me out so much but it does I really am frightened of running out of money but I won't soon at least if I stop spending money at the rate that I have been. With computer think I'm about done with large purchases except for I might get another computer screen. Mark Anthony got ideas for me and somehow be learning Linux. Linux is always intimidated me but it might be fun to mess around with. I have always been interested in the language.


Dianne called this afternoon we visited for a few minutes. She's getting close to her surgery date and complications might be coming. We hope that they'll be minimal and that her surgery will be able to go forward as scheduled. We still have issues to deal with regarding the house but maybe we have made some movements with a possible buyer. I would be totally surprised but nothin
g surprises me anymore regarding was going on my life. I hope and pray we do get a sale and that we can move on. I'm really about Dianne and what's going to happen with her. She feel so lost especially since she is losing her house. Going to the next step is certainly frightening I wish her the best all the best.

No comments: