Sunday, April 02, 2017

Buyers Remorse More

I did it! I spent some big-money at leas the money I spent was big-money to me. I suppose it was my upbringing which has made me so reticent to spend money. Even small things like ordering meals to a restaurant is agonizing.. And it's not agonizing I think to spend the money as much as it is afraid to make the wrong the wrong choice, thereby spending money for something you didn't like or often I have the feeling that I don't order perfectly now I may never get a chance to order again – – I know that's not rational but that's sort of how I work..

We're in a weird weather pattern right – – I guess it's not so weird it's just spring weather. When they will be perfect, blue skies warm temperatures next day will be cloudy and cold and wet. Saturday was beautiful just a little wind as the last cold front accident area. And make the decision that today I would purchase a computer.. Is it taking me weeks if not months to get to this point. The laptop I've been using, but beautiful little Toshiba, I believe is just wearing out. I believe I've outlined the systems deficiencies in previous posts.I just wanted to system that works does what it's supposed to imprints when I wan without me standing on my head or some other bodily, configuration based on superstitious thinking.

I'm sure I could've done this on my own or at least I'd like to believe that I could. However, just the same, I'm not opposed to getting outside support/help so I enlisted Mark Anthony to assist me on the premise that I needed a driver to drive me around more importantly to bring back the purchased system since it would be too awkward to use on the train or bus. Mark was involved in home maintenance of good part of the day yesterday but was able to break free around 3 o'clock stop by the apartment to out drove first to Costco, where he has a card. We looked at desktops, we looked laptops. This was just beginning are going to look at other stores to “kkick more tires”. We were going to go to Best Buy next but P C Laptops was on the way sso we swung in. P C Laptops looks like a little shop. They are highly end computer outfit. They build their own systems and are proud of their abilities to offer sound, sturdy, fast machines. Supposedly if you have one of their machines you have the best we shall see. However, I must confess I purchased the machines before and they are all they say.

Needless to say that was the last computer shop we visited that day. I caved like a wet noodle. We bought this computer like I suppose a person buys a new car. Mark Anthony did all the negotiating, I was so glad he was with me. He asked all the right questions,, he knew what he was talking about,, and he actually negotiated with the little sales guy. He was able to knock nearly $1000 of the cost of the computer.. I was raised.. Mark Anthony danced with the devil who was the computer salesman and everything came out ahead who knows what else the salesman sacrifice to make the sale.

Of course there was no chance of going home with the computer that day.. It was after five on Saturday afternoon. The computer still has to be built – – literally put together.. It will not take long maybe a day or day and a half (Mark Anthony even suggested they probably have a stack of computers in the back and they could have given us play that day does not part of the dance. You have to wait until they are done with YOUR system. So now most likely Tuesday I will take ownership of my new desktop computer. Before I take home the system I'm a spring in my Toshiba and they will make the transfer as well as for the video software I still might have access to.. The only software I think I will install is Naturally Speaking and of course my word processor.


Yes of course already, I am suffering my buyers remorse. I am praying this does of buyers remorse will subside quickly once I plug in my new system and tear down the virtual Highway.

No comments: