Thursday, April 06, 2017

Great Hope


I must admit I really am enjoying my new computer, it's pathetic that the only thing I use it for is to write and play Snood. That's not altogether true today I actually uploaded the CD music by the Talking Heads and played some of the other music I have stored on the system. It's a little confusing to me how this new computer system has the music arranged and scattered throughout the drives. As soon as I can get the unit to stay open I want to download a music player either Monkey Media or another music player I've used a great deal over the years. I think a good music player well allow me to organize my music better. I am always surprised at how much music I have on my hard drive but I never listen to. I really need to take advantage of making music lists and play in that music more regular. I have made lists before they worked out real well particularly with working out like to make a playlist for however long I work out and that's always been really good for me in respect to having something to listen to while I pump my Saratoga. I don't do music like Dianne and her kids who are like major music aficionados. I really think that's cool way they appreciate music. I would like to get a few were CDs then I'll be happy I'm sure.

Today has been productive. Jimmy finally pretty well strong-armed me into committing to going to the DMV today to make the van change. I've been dragging my feet actually a little intimidated by the whole process and somewhat depressed because it's just another closure of the marriage. But the day was beautiful a good day to drive in Jimmy was really excited to drive the van so after the Thursday coffee group we loaded up and headed to the Department of Motor Vehicles. I was really spooked that it have everything that I needed and I was also spooked that burden to be there for eternity. However, I was really surprised when we got there and though not deserted not nearly the amounts of people I've seen before at the DMV. I rolled right up to my person and waited for Jimmy to run in with the information packet from the van and we were down 10 minutes later. The whole ordeal only cost me $10 and that was a replacement fee for my title. So I figured we did good and got another monkey that's been on my back off.. Jimmy is a little younger than me but he was definitely a child of the 60s and he loves vans. He is offered to drive me whenever I need. I must be very careful not to take advantage of the lad. It was sure nice though the and chauffeured. Space I think he can also help me keep the van running well to which would be a major plus.


Sometimes I think I am going to go to make it for however long I have.. I hope I still hold out and I will continue to strengthen. I got a text today from my occupational therapist who wants to have another meeting. I have a number of sessions left on my insurance for this year and I need to use them and I like the guy to. All these events of my day give me great hope.

No comments: