Friday, April 07, 2017

I Should Be Doing More…


I'm sleepy and don't know why I seem to gotten enough sleep during the night though I woke up numerous times but still I've been groggy all day dragging through each minute. I have not been too productive today. I did make some fried rice however with some sausage and vegetables are processed the other night. It was nice to have some clean area to work with – – Gail came over last night and worked on the kitchen for a few minutes. I spent a large part of the morning trying to get to know my software on the computer, the new computer. So frustrating that I don't have it music player that I can figure out. I do have a music player but unless I can figure out the system more I may have to download some software when I can or purchase A music player I guess.

My son is doing everything but twisting my arm to go to a private Internet provider and get away from the shared Wi-Fi and I'm suffering with now at the apartment complex. He's right of course I need to do this. However, because I have complained in other folks have to about the poor Wi-Fi that management supposedly have gone and ordered some new “boosters”Devices used to extend the Wi-Fi. I would like to think this would solve the problem but I doubt if it well and I will still have to spend the time and money to go out and get the Internet provider. Which means that I will still have to go through the phone call where I am spending exorbitant time trying to visit with a person with limited English-speaking capabilities most likely living in India somewhere. – I know I sound snobby, imperialistic and just capitalistic gross but that is the process anymore. Not only that I have to endure the dreaded nickel dime affect of the operator adding costs to the installation and time. But I think I'm just don't have to bite the bullet and go through the process. Now Mark Anthony has indicated he would like to know about when I plan to make the decision – – I don't know if that means he wants to be here while I talked to the agent in India are he wants to be here when the installers go through the process of setting me up either way it's kind of dreadful. I'm a little uncomfortable with having to pay someone every month for the service may be even more uncomfortable with having the payment taken right out of my bank. I'm sure I can do it financial wise it's just makes me nervous sort of like yesterday at the DMV putting the van in my name. I was very pleased with the process afterwards for going up and going through the process was a bit unnerving. Again, it's funny how much I tend to work the world around me versus insisting that what I order/get is exactly what I want.


I should not moan so much. This week has been somewhat productive. I am communicating with Dianne, I got the title transferred to myself and paid for two months auto insurance. It just feels like I should be doing more.

No comments: