Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hard Tuesday



It was a hard Tuesday, this Tuesday starting off early I awoke and lay in bed for some time before looking at the clock and when I did it was 3:15 AM. 3:15 AM! Luckily I wrestled sleep and finally kind of one intermittently falling into some sort of dream state until finally 7:15 AM arrived and I proceeded on getting up. I should have been could of gotten up at 6:15 AM which are given me much more time to dress and get ready. So I was running did okay with Intel's time to get my clothes Or rather My my shoes on. I was having a hard time getting my feet over my legs to put my shoes on. It took me a number of tries I finally got the shoes on. At some point yesterday I ran over the belt in my power chair and of course broke the piece or only separated from each other the piece would need to be repaired By one who has better hands than I. So I contacted Jimmy who is most obliging repairing the belt piece. Made arrangements with him to drive me down to UCAT or Create to pick up my power chair. It seems the chair's been done for some time but they had my old cell phone number oh yeah, speaking the cell phone numbers for some reason yesterday my cell phone stopped working.

I was amazed I was able to get out to the bus stop jump 217 inbound and make it to my meeting in good time. Assist Inc. meeting was a short meeting today, I think we only had five names to approve funding . This the end of the great year for many of our programs so the names are dwindling still it was good to be out and meet with who showed. On the way home I stopped at Best Buy and the guy there did something and got my cell phone operational. I almost bought a new phone. I wanted to the next Samsung. I would like to get the one with the larger screen. The Samsung person pretty much told me that to replace the battery for my machine would be almost the price of a new phone so why not get the new phone? When I think about it and see what happens if it'll take a charge. If myself falters for any reason out it goes I'm getting a new phone. I did buy a camera will have to get a hold of Mark A to install the camera.

Getting home I got hold of Jimmy and off we went, stopping at Exxon next door to get 20 bucks worth of gas and down to Create. The bad motor turned out to be a bad wire so I didn't have to get a new motor or another motor which is good plus I got the chair completely with refurbished repainted and much of the chair gone over. I have not in the chair as yet I will wait till tomorrow when Honey is here And she can transfer me in with the lift. I hate to wait that long and maybe I won't strike in talk someone into transferring me. Right now I have the list been charged since I had not been for a number of weeks. I did not think it could be done. I was going to send Jimmy home with the chair and I was cannot take the bus but he was certain that he can't get us both in the van and he did. Jim is doing great things for me I certainly appreciate Jimmy.


Little bit by little bit I seem to be getting things done. Now I just have to somehow get my apartment looking decent right now my living space is pathetic I need to hire somebody quick.

No comments: