Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Tuesday Tasks


It's been a long day I don't know if I was excited about getting the computer home and setting up and then using but I woke early. I stayed in bed until 6 AM and then up I went. It's Tuesday which means I have my Assist, Inc. meeting. I'm feeling much better today than yesterday I think the shower did me good. I think my skin gets so corroded by the end of the three days the skin really needs to be hosed off.

It is always good to get out of the apartment or before the house and headed downtown. The just something about getting on the bus and headed out. I am really enjoying using route 217 Redwood Rd.which takes me to the greenline access point and from there it's easy PC into the city. I started using this route because it expended far less energy out of my batteries. To access route 217 just have to roll out my backdoor and their whereas route 47 I have to roll couple blocks. This week I finally took him a charger for my power chair that I will use during my Assist meeting. It was a bit awkward going and I made it all right. In the hour that I sat there charging I got up to 97% which greatly assisted me coming home with nothing more than psychological supports.

The weather was cold today, clear but cold so be an out as fun as that might be was also challenging. I wore one of my flannel wraparounds I was basically warm enough but I wish had worn one of my caps. I had to get cold and I could feel the wind blowing the energy out of me. Since I was tired to begin with I was very tired by the time I got home from my meeting. I could adjust blown off the rest of the day but I was scheduled to pick up the computer when Mark got off work. I could tell Mark was excited when I got his text, about going in picking up the system. So I just buckled up side the head out when he got here. It was probably about 6:00 PM when he finally rolled in. The sales guy was there was also the manager of the store. He was happy to work with us. He seems okay I think I was a bit flatline as far as my emotions went. I was highly cautious I always am part of the problem of people buying stuff, expensive stuff. But, we went to the process it was very long time but we are there in our at least. But eventually we sucked a little more money out of my account Mark drove me back and we set up the system. It was a challenge. But now it's up and working and I'm using my headset for the first time in a great while it's working wonderful. My Dragon is working wonderful better than I ever remember Dragon working before. I am dictating the far fewer errors than I did with the laptop.


So I did it I bought a computer or marked by the computer I just sat there which is okay. The next thing I got a do is get a hardwired connection to the Internet – – the Wi-Fi at this facility sucks.

No comments: