Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Answer Your Damn Phone!!


I'm waiting, I'm sitting here waiting for you a new staff person to show. It's 8:30 AM, the appointed time as yet no knocking at the door, no door knob turned or Show of support staff. This will until 10 o'clock this morning. After about an hour I began calling in earnest to the agency that nobody would answer the phone. I did have the cell phone for the assignment clerk and she wouldn't answer her phone. Finally around 10:30 AM I got a call from Soda – – the not so great home health assessment who is better than nothing. Gentle calling me to tell me that she was on her way and had better be ready because I only had an hour. I really did not appreciate this cancel that demand but I thought I'd give it a shot which I did.

Soda came in and again reinforced the fact that she had to be out of there in one hour so I better get hopping. Now this is the weird part, Soda does not necessarily disrespect me and she's very attentive when I talk to her but she obviously didn't want to be there this morning. She did indicate that she'd been called by the office to see if she would fill in. I've spoken to the office I think it was yesterday who assured me that they had the problem covered the had a person who is going to come in and do me and should start at 8:30 AM. I hate the way around that long but I said I'd give it a shot I did I really don't know what to do now. Again, Soda got me up in the sling and just showed me around like a piece of meat. Not necessarily hostile she definitely want to get out of there as quickly as she could. Now part of this routine of the shower improved is of course the enema and I use a product called . These are great and efficient. I don't know if it's the new time of day that we are now using for this process or the fact that I was under a bit of stress trying to perform but neither case I did not have a bowel movement which kind of worries me. Soda had resume out of their because she had appointments for pictures of her kid. The whole event stress me a great deal. Now, I feel I'm sitting on a poop bomb. I don't know what it's going to go off I just pray the poop bomb does not go off in publiclike when I'm writing a trained tomorrow for t Next Chapter book club

I am really trying not to be the consumer from hell. I'm really trying to work with a small organization to help them have the best chance of success. I really want to be part of that success and I really do have my needs met as far as bowl and bladder and showering goes. I really did not want to have to go through the trauma of breaking in a new group and one that will probably cost more than what I'm getting now but you pay for what you get though I pay little I get little. I don't know what I would would say if if the agency will you really Soda over my protestations. I doubt that's going to happen but don't want that necessarily to happen, yet at the same time I really don't want to have Soda as my home health person again. I guess I would like to know why they promised me one thing in 24 hours later it's as if we never spoke..

So cross your fingers and hope to make it through the next 24 to 36 hours to my next appointment with the toilet

.

No comments: