Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Like The Energizer Bunny



I'm so angry. I fell out of bed again couple nights ago and this is not what makes me angry – – perhaps a little bit – – is the fact that once again I went through this giant farce of trying to get attention to bring somebody into tune with my plight. And once again, I was not able to alert anyone.

I was somewhat excited, Monday night I've had my bowel routine and shower I had Joslin actually put new sheets on the bed. I was going to jump in the new seats! It was about 1030 when I brought my chair to the side of the bed to make the jump and I still cannot truly figure what went wrong, I am beginning to suspect however that my feet may have been entangled in the foot pedals are foot plates that I have on this stupid chair and that may have made it difficult for me to make the role in the bed.the other item I have thought about has been I have been under some sort of flu are possible bladder infection. Which is somehow weakened me. No sooner had I made the transfer to I realize I was in trouble as my head and shoulder began sliding off the bed pinning my left arm between the mattress and the power chair by lower torso was pretty much on the bed but there is no way I was able to lift myself back up on the bed from the position I was currently in. I screamed, I yelled I even tried pounded on the wall notables plans worked. The more I moved around the more I slid down between the bed and the chair which kind of scared me, I didn't know where I was going to end up. I knew I just had to keep making positive progress towards the ultimate solution of getting assistance. Again at some point I came to the realization is going to have to save myself for help myself because there is nobody coming.

I keep a tablet and they cell phone close to my bed for security reasons and cases very things that happen. However, the way I was wedged between the power chair and the badand realize the whole time my head was also facing down. I didn't think there's a chance but I decided I would try to find my tablet with my left hand, which he been pinned against the chest and chair.I felt like I was in one of those made-for-TV movsies, you know the kind? When you're caught in the slot canyons water rising you have to catch our off with a pocket knife – – your favorite pocketknife and possibly your favorite arm? I couldn't believe it my fingers touched the tablet itself which was enough motivation for me to shove my arm as far through the opening as I could even if it would facilitate me falling further off the bed but that did not happen. It took about 15 minutes to get the tablet where I could use it relatively well. My only option was Facebook and I couldn't really see the front of the tablet very well. I started sending alerts out to everybody I could have easy access to.. I wanted somebody to call the Taylorsville fire department just down the street. That did not happen finally almost by mistake I called my old home health professional Honey. It's about 1 o'clock at this point,, her voice was heavy with sleep. I really didn't want her to come over I just wanted the fire department people to come over for good luck on trying to change's Mind. Honey Came over and Actually dug me out of the Bed.. I love this girl she always comes through.



Now, my power chair which hhas had been having issues for what seems years now is now finally disintegrating further. The right front pocket show off completely almost unluckily the superhero the apartments was able to put it partially back together but still was not enough to help this morning the other foot pedal took issue in the right foot pedal is still just as useless but no longer in the way of the wheels. I've got a get this fixed the fixed right can't wait any longer for insurance coverage claims or whatever. I cannot live my life with a malfunctioning chair. I used the chair for almost everything of important for my life. To get into bed to get out of bed to assist with dressing and everything else it seems to go to get my chair to keep on going and I want to keep on going and love to be deenergized bunny.I want to just keep going

No comments: