Monday, October 23, 2017

Come on Guys Work with Me!

If you look closely center right you'll see the blemish of which I write

I have a tree. If you read this blog at all over the decades you know I have an affinity for trees.. I don't know if you remember I had this willow tree at the house on Utahna.. The nice willow tree is long gone but I loved that tree. There is a tree in our backyard at the end of our deck. The tree was small only moved in but by the time I moved out and grown fairly large huge even, not compare to the pine trees in the backyard but large enough. That tree is gone, the got diseased.. Now I understand the huge pines may also have Contracted some kind of disease. Once again I hope this is not a pattern directly related to me in my influence on the poor root bound plants. It would not surprise me with my destructive nature.

I have a new tree now, actually have had the tree for about a year or a little more sense that is how long I have lived here at the apartments. I noticed the tree I'm sure the day that I moved in. It's an unpretentious little thing directly across from my patio. I'm surprised I have not written about it before now specially the spring as the tree came back to life From its winter slumber. The tree is nearly perfect in my eyes. However, early this summer or maybe even during the winter somehow a piece of trash plastic I'm sure from the food market across the street has gotten lodged in the trees limbs. I'd hope beyond hope that sometime during the gales of wind during spring and summer that the garbage would be blown away but that is not happened. Like food caught between your teeth this artifact of plastic wrecks the palatial scene Of the park and the tree across from me and my window.


The tree is actually located in a peculiar position on the Parkside of a pseudo-wrought iron fence Lining the driveway into our facility.. The tree is right on the property line about 5 feet above the street level making it difficult if not perilous to get to the offending plastic. I had hoped one of the grounds people, who madly drive around the park on their souped-up riding lawn mowers would stop and remove the obscenity but of course that did not happen. In fact it's going be difficult to reach and somewhat dangerous since the tree is right above the spikes of the wrought iron fence. I have had two ideas. The most exciting was immediately shot down by the manager when I suggested that we contact Taylorsville fire department and have them just dispatch the hook and ladder to tidy up the tree. I mean my plastic is everywhere as important Some silly little beast caught up in the branches. I have now come up with a new idea. This apartment complex is owned by Utah nonprofit housing Corporation, on whose board I sit, not that that means a whole hell of a lot But you never know. I know we have voted on all kinds of trucks and equipment, over the years, and somewhere a bit we have a truck with an extension ladder which could be used to reach up into the tree and free the yucky stuff from the branches. There's a small technicality of course, there always is, in that the tree is not technically on the property adjuster hangs over the driveway. I know I am probably kicking the pricks but I would love to have my tree clean all debris from a holiday pictures after all the holidays are just around the corner.

No comments: