Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sweet Charlotte



Somehow I've slipped back into a full-blown cold or bladder infection maybe the bad guys just started doing tagteam event and I am the mangy meat in the middle.. I really need to get better get back into my life but I'll say that during this period the section whatever. You'll notice I didn't post yesterday that he is today. I actually felt fairly decent yesterday. But even 30 minutes on the arm bike.


This morning I contacted Assist and let them know I would not be in today because of my illness. I was pleased when I did hear a knock on the door and it was Kyle nurse practition/Dr. Who was rechecking and let me know that I had a pretty nasty infection – I could have told him I have a nasty infection and save the boy a trip. But it was kind of nice having Kyle attend to me. Kyle actually hung around in the bedroom while I got dressed. I think he was trying to figure out how I dressed in the mornings.

I was even more shocked, pleasantly so however, when I got a call from Charlotte my friend from independent where he worked together on a number of different projects perhaps most notable being Santa Claus and Mrs. Santa Claus a number of years. As soon as she just wanted to catch up and that's what we get in the cours vowed to stay in touch. I hope we do this she has always been a valuable part of my support network. She's a smart cookie and these stimulation. We talked quite a while. Even though I got dressed and did not leave the apartment today today, I turned up the heaven watching whatever free movies I can latch onto which is okay. Done a couple Ironman which are entertaining if not mindless. I don't dare go to bed – – though that is actually growing need to be – – because I'm a little sketchy on that make transfers in the day having to get up and go cath. So I am reclining as much as I can in my power chair and the actually not all. There trying to push fluids when the trial with me but I really want to get on top of this and get back to life.


I was even contacted by Honey, my own home health care person. I was pleased that she caught me in the visit from that. I had tell her that I like Angie and she didn't get into dislike for this person very much whichwas good because I'm beginning to like Angie. I don't know what can happen but surely the doors open for all positive outcomes.so, my plan for the rest of the nightwatch more Amazon prime movies, and just like with but I have to be careful now to make sure you get through the night without thought of every device I have with piss .they only have two bags so I have to be discreet. I'm going to look around the apartment tonight to see if I can find yet another bag that will be enough.. I'm afraid I am beginning to smell too pissy as it is. Luckily tomorrow I have another shower which I hope will be energy but who knows what the shortstaffed as they are with their. I just need to be patient

No comments: