Sunday, October 22, 2017

Pile Of Poop


I cooked yesterday and I cooked this morning. This morning I had a can of spam fried or scrambled three eggs and of course coffee. Was a pretty great breakfast but I set in motion entropy in the kitchen and elsewhere. I've been pulling out dishes and utensils in the dishwasher to use in eating. I wash them off this afternoon or evening after I made dinner. I did put the silver away in the receptacles on the Lazy Susan in the center of the table. I wanted get in the habit of putting the silver away when washed. I'm not doing as well with the frying pans are saucepans but one thing at a time. My goal is to keep from building up dishes and utensils all over the sink area after washing. I also want to maintain the top of the stove as much as I can.

The spam I made this morning user date was 2013. When I opened the can it looked good,, the spam smell. And tasted good. I sliced up spam steaks And made some scrambled eggs. I thought making toast to decide to hold off on the calories. I drink low-fat milk with my coffee and enjoyed the morning. I have four good pieces of spam but have to scrambled eggs zipped up together in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. I put it this plastic bag next to the roast beef hash. I'm getting a nice bit of Leftovers for the coming week. I had been with bacon soup for dinner with some Fritos. I felt good using that can soup. I think I have about six more that are well beyond their use date. I feel good using my storage.

Cindy my cleaning person has made me commit to not getting any more items from the sharing shelf for my pantry citing that I have too much as of this. She is kind of right. It will be hard for me to pass up good things just because my pantry is messy and a bit overstocked. I love the milk that comes in the food boxes. For the life of me I cannot believe the other folks don't like this milk. It's even lowfat milkAnd I'm still drinking and using it. So I may continue getting the milk whenever I can. I think if I'm cycling through food than stellar issue as far as hoarding goes.


I really have not done anything today except put some close away from yesterday's wash. I've run out of hangers so I cannot put the rest of the Clothes away until I get Some more hangers except for like the shorts which I fold up and just put in the closet.In all honesty I'm a little spooked of going out. I really need to prove feels like I'm sitting on a hand grenade. I'm hoping all goes well tomorrow morning with a new person… If I do get a new person are probably just get Sadie. It should be around 830A.m. But who knows? They are so messed up down there and think anybody knows what's going on from one hour to the next I just hope I don't wake up in a pile of poop.

No comments: