Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday



I really wanted to be up, feeling better, and going out and getting things done but that's not coming about.. I'm just not getting on top of this flu or whatever it is. I was supposed to meet with my cleaning person today and I had to postpone that and there was a action this afternoon down at Sen. Hatch's office I was thinking about attending I didn't get to that event either. Things are beginning to worry me.Not Enough that I would do significant changes but I might if these illnesses don't stop.

It is a beautiful day, however I put on shorts and went outside the test the temperature there was a fine South wind blowing which cut the edge off the lower temps. Yesterday, I had called Cynthia who was supposed to come over today and begin working with me to clean up my apartment and my lifestyle which leads to such messes. She greatly appreciated my given her a heads up and we decided to try again on Monday. Hopefully things will improve by then. I cleaned up my mail box, and not collected the mail for days, no great loss junk mail and bills. I was just about ready to go and do something which I considered fun when I remembered with a jolt that I still had not sent the kids letters off yet. I cannot believe it was almost the middle of the month. So I figured this would be my project for this morning. I printed envelopes and printer that the letters got them folded and stuck in envelopes and and have the cash to stuff the envelopes. I considered going to the college bank in the basement to get some cash then I decided what the heck I would just part of my chair down to the Fresh Market and pick up the fresh fruit I've been wanting and a few other things.

I really need very little from the market except things like fruit. I've baked cookies, I have a roast in the refrigerator and I'm still working on turkey. I have a rice cooker, I have to rice cookers and I have rice. There are a few things I still need like cottage cheese may be some bread but I still have marble loaf rye. Have boxed milk I have orange juice and tons of tomato juice. I have two new potatoes a bag of onions carrots in the crisper I'm set. I have popsicles in the freezer . Walnuts and fresh flour, chance to a good selection of Campbell Soup I do not need to be at the market but today I needed dollars stuff in the envelopes for the girls. That was my excuse today.


I'm home now the warmest part of the day is over, evening comes swift now as the days shorten. It's good to be inside after a certain hour even if there are many hours left in the day. Today I will have home health visits for bathing and other things around the toilet. Today feels like Monday tomorrow I have coffee with the seniors and read with the kids out in West Jordan hope I can make my dates.

No comments: