Thursday, July 19, 2018

Blessed Julio

New remote which came with the cable box just another thing to be confused with.


Today's continue to be hot that's okay by me I can't complain what I want. I was out in the heat today more than I anticipated I would be. Actually, I was hoping I could spend some time on my bed with the weight off my butt completely. I wound are possible will and that I'm trying to minimize the amount of weight on my butt to keep that one from becoming more severe. When I was speaking with Xfinity/ Comcast , I reached out to my Internet provider to just see how much more a month the cost would beTo get basic cable and I was informed that I was already getting cable along with my Internet connection. I am not a that is a long story indeed. But the brief explanation as a been charged for cable box here at the apartments but as getting the basic cable from but I should not been. I have the apartments take out the box and I just been running on my Internet connection but I should've had basic cable all along. So, since basic cable is included with my subscription I already have that I should get the box directly from Comcast but that's going to be a trip to West Valley.

Like I said, I should've come straight back to my apartment after Thursday coffee and got up my butt but I was too excited about getting the cable box since my son was coming over tonight anyway he's got the skills to be out. So I “saddled” up and headed West. I of course did the bus route search and found I got very close on good old 47. I got the cable box and headed back and still had time to at least leaned back in my chair before I have to head south for book club.

Mark stopped by On his way home from work and dropped off a watermelon and requested and jumped into looking up the cable box. It was dreadful for especially since he was under stress of time but he got the basic system connected and all connected to the mothership. The cable box just indicated a phone number with the message call this number we'll working through it together. I didn't have much faith but what else do I have to do on Thursday night I should be off my butt. I am spending my night with two guys from Comcast first Jerry was really nice that Julio who did the heavy lifting and really talked me through the remote and hooking up to the system. In the end at least 45 minutes worth we connected with Comcast Central and the awesome basic cable universe of 144 channels. I dreaded this because of a weak vessel and that's all I need is to feed a media addiction from the cable universe.

After I said my goodbyes Julio graciously thanking him for all time patience Julio had with me , Poor Julio having to deal with silly, old stupid Anglos such as myself. Somewhere, sometime, so now I hope he gets a bonus for working with me


No comments: