Sunday, July 01, 2018

Size Does Matter



This is a picture of my 7 inch galaxy tablet I purchased last December when I had to replace my galaxy 10.1 which I lost in late October last year. I didn't really lose my tablet (well actually I did the machine fill out of my backpack is a going to the market – – see blog entries for December 2017 for further discussion. I say was stolen because somebody at the apartment complex where I live found the machine and never turned in our returned it to me which to me is just the same as stealing. But I got my and I got the clever idea of rather than purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy 10.1I would see what was being offered on the KSLClassified webpage. KSL is the local CBS affiliate and has a great classified section. It did not take me long to find a cute little tablet in the same general area as map on complex for a relatively good price.

I made the calls and found the tablet was basically new, the person operators out of sale was given the tablet as a prize the office Christmas party. He uses an Apple iPad had no use for the Samsung android system. The fact that the tablet has screen that was only 7 inches in diameter was a little concerning and later I found the operating system was very light compared to the 10.1 I have been using. The internal storage system was so small I had to sometimes delete apps in order to install apps I really want to use such as Kindle. All that said I kind of like total system very convenient in a small sort of way. But, I figured from the beginning this system would only be something to get me by the something better came off.

Mark Anthony made time to come along today and take me out in the wheelchair van. This was great I told him I needed a go to Cosco As a reason to get the van on the road to generate some energy for the battery. I am very much afraid of it is running down like it had before. I'm totally overwhelmed every time I go to Cosco. I am overwhelmed at the merchandise stacked upon stacks. I'm overwhelmed at the amount of food product and overwhelmed at the size of people's carts overflowing with all kinds of stuff. I try not to focus long on this but it still is overwhelming. They did not take us long to find the electronic section as it is – – an area where electronic products are stacked like cord wood. We found the Samsung 10.1 Galaxy and it was on sale! It is everything I want in on sale till the day after the Fourth of July. This price will $189 and there was a 9.0 Galaxy which doubled in size and everything except for screen size from $310. The Galaxy 9.0 This clearly the better purchase but I don't need all the extras and I usually want a 10.1 inch screen. Fortunately, I love my back pack/bookbag at home On the table by would've purchased the device today. Had I not had workaround I would not purchase the device tomorrow – – which I fully intend to do. It's not like Mark talked me into the purchase he just reinforced that I could (that I should) and not be harmed by the outlay of funds. Sure, it will put paying down the credit card months further down the list but I want the 10.1 and I want it now. Am I too pathetic for what? Mark said he would be by tomorrow night to load me up and drive me over to Cosco but I said no I would do it myself no need for you to stretch your day off work. It was nice being out among the people who will pay $3000 for a watching Cosco.



No comments: