Monday, July 02, 2018

Cyber Frustration




I'm so frustrated, Grrrrrr!
.
It's not like I'm a kid and its Christmas morning but I kind of felt that way this morning on waking in realized I was going to go down purchase a new 10.1 Galaxy Tab A. I was not going to get the tablet until later on this afternoon. I had a date with my friend Lori at the Community College, where she teaches . Many colleges like all schools during summer or a bit of ghost towns. We cannot really call what we do, going out for coffee in the summer. The coffee shop is closed over summer break but I have learned that I can get a fairly decent cup of coffee by going to the little convenience store the bookstore – – the coffee machine is one of the little machines that you put a cup in the device and is makes a couple coffee served in a white Styrofoam cup. Anyway,We had a pretty good visit and I sent her on her way after a couple hours and then I was off to Cosco to get my new tablet.

Costco was Costco the only good thing about the visit today, besides getting my tablet, was that it wasn't the weekend or the day before a holiday. There is still plenty of shoppers in the facility but nothing like Sunday/yesterday. There was still normal looking folk and they good folk still have a crazed look in their eyes-- the sure sign of possession. Today their possession was not nearly as profound. I did a rollaround of the facility I just love the quantities of food and a kind of food that rich people eat. Beautiful packs of meets, beef wieners, sausages (raw and cooked) incredible amounts of candy, nuts – roasted and raw, salted and plain. Besides beautiful looking vegetables and fruit to have this cold room you can actually go in and see your breath as you exhale! I cannot wait to exit the building just to get back out into the sunlight in the heat of summer after a stay in the cold room. I really wanted to buy one of these containers of nuts or anything else but sadly when I weighed this learning I think I gained a pound which was just enough reinforcement for me to head over to be electronics pick a card. (I know I purchased electronics from Costco in the past but now you have to take a card and give it to the cashier then goes to collect your prize.) I was astonished at how many sample people were there. Seniors hawking the waresof major companies and corporations. Cute people aged beyond regular usefulness but are hustling, samples of bacon, sausages, Italian hard meats, pulled pork, designer bread with chicken salad and on and on and on. I basically got lunch and samples.I finally worked my way through the line to the cashier took my card disappeared for five minutes and gave me my galaxy tab a which I stuffed into my book bag and headed for the door.

I've never had this much trouble getting a piece of electronics functional as I've had with this tablet. It's not the tablets fault is the stupid cyber industry. I of course, because the devices new, have to enter in passwords for my applications to download and be usable. Of course I cannot remember the passwords. I'm hot, I'm tired and just a little bit irritable. I workout on my arm bike have a little bit of the – – I don't eat much just because I'm trying to lose – –I've just spent over an hour trying to load these programs onto my new Galaxy Tab A. But decided to let the project go for tonight and try again tomorrow after a nights sleep. It's not like I don't have access to the Internet and whatever else. I think I'm basically going to have to get new passwords (create new passwords) for all of my apps. I will better be able to do this tomorrow....I hope.

No comments: